Pt. 3

3rd person point of view

Taehyung and Jungkook were going on a shopping spree at the shopping centre that was close to their student flat block. They were looking around and trying to pick out clothing that they both liked: as they are twins, they like to wear identical clothing even though they are not identical. They picked out a cute matching pair hoodies. They bought them then put them on, asking a stranger who had just about passed to take their picture. 

"Taehyung-ah I want to post this!" Jungkook smiled down at his phone while staring at the picture. "You don't need my permission to post pictures of us." Taehyung reminded him with a little sigh at the end. "Yes but you don't have an account so you don't know what I post so I like to tell you in advanced." Jungkook pouted. 

"You need your own account hyung." He continued. "Yah! Don't call me 'hyung' just because I am 6 minutes older than you doesn't mean you can call me that." Taehyung scolded. "Sorry Tae." Jungkook muttered. Taehyung hugged Jungkook to make him feel better. 

- - - - -

2,745 likes

2,745 likes

KimTwins  New hoodies.

View all 976 comments

DirtyKookie  Cute. But i'd like to see whats under them.

CBAthinking  They are sure twins. 

TaeCuppy  Cuties! 

PervyLilChild  No? No- I see how it is. ;)

Taekookie124  I want to play with your hair. 

BlondeBiatch  Get in ma bed. 

View more comments...    

  - - - - -