Pt. 18

3rd person point of view

After Yoongi finished with his photoshoot, he was going to go home until he saw Taehyung just leaving. "Taehyung." Yoongi called out. "Oh, hi Mr. Min." Taehyung smiled. "You can call me Yoongi out of work." He smiled. "Ehm... I was wondering if you wanted to go eat somewhere. I am going to a restaurant and I was wondering if you wanted to join me." Yoongi suggested. 

Being Taehyung, he would feel bad for turning down the offer for going out to eat with his boss. "Of course. Shall we?" Taehyung smiled, flicking his head slightly. Yoongi smiled knowing that he is just about to eat with a cute guy. Being bisexual has been a problem in the past for Yoongi but he is hoping for another chance for happiness. 

When they arrived, they sat down and ordered their food and made some small talk. After their food arrived, they started to talk more and laugh more until the time when they had to split to go home. "Shall I walk you home?" Yoongi offered. "It's okay, my brother might be suspicious if I come home with someone even if it is outside my house." Taehyung shyly laughed while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. 

"Okay, be safe." Yoongi smiled. "I will do!" Taehyung shouted back as he walked away. Something ticked in Yoongi, he started to think what Taehyung meant by 'my brother might be suspicious if I come home with someone even if it is outside my house'.

- - - - -

124,254 likes

124,254 likes

Min_Official  Cute white.

View all 98,892 comments

SugaDaddy  Damn right it's cute! 

Yooda  Looking good. 

DrinkSomeTea  I might get that outfit for my friend.

AwayYooGo  I like it. It's quite snazzy. 

YoungButSmart  Damn, you look hot. I'd wear that outfit though.

OutOfTime  Please don't wink, I don't know if my heart can take it. 

View more comments...

- - - - -