Pt. 118

Taehyung's point of view

"I'm married." I told my parents while in front of Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok. "Y-your what now?" Appa stuttered. "I'm married." I told them once again but this time showing them the ring on my finger. "When did this happen?" Jimin asked. "A  month ago." I answered. "A month ago! Taehyung, why didn't you tell us!?" Jungkook shouted. "Because I didn't want it to be a big deal." I admitted. "It's a wedding Taehyung. How is it not a big deal?" Appa asked, rubbing his forehead. "You must have had witnesses. You cant get married without two witnesses." Hoseok said.

A knock came to the door. I opened it to see my husband. "Hey. Everything settled?" Yoongi asked.  I shook my head. He walked into the room to see my family and friends. "Yoongi. Do you have a decent explanation for all this?" Appa asked Yoongi. "In fact, I do." He smiled. 

He went on to explain that there was 5 witnesses: Takuya, Shin, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Wonho. Wonho was the best man and I wanted someone I knew there so I asked Kai to come. Kai also brought Kyungsoo so we had to persuade him to keep his mouth shut about all this. Takuya and Shin said they would come as the witnesses if Kai and Wonho backed out but they came anyway. He told them that the wedding itself was good and there is nothing to be angry about apart from that we only told 5 people we knew. 

    - - - - -      

48,644 likes

JKKimTae  Family dinner!  

View all 35,674 comments

TaeMuchToHandle  This is too much to handle.

LilCrazyChild  ^ How ironic. 

WhyMeWhy  How... Did... This... Happen...

Llama403  My eyes have been blessed and my heart has been slain. 

TaeCuppy  *cannot formulate words*

TaeTaeAndCream  When you see the hottest family ever come together. (ʘᗩʘ')

View more comments...

- - - - -