Pt. 44

- - - - -    

153,775 likes

Min_Official  CEO Party - single photo.

View all 123,854 comments

SugaDaddy  Please enter my bed... Room?

DrinkSomeTea  We have all been blessed.

Yooda  You are gorgeous.

AwayYooGo  I'm sweating. 

YoungButSmart  Attacked once again.

OutOfTime  I need some water. 

View more comments...

- - - - -  

Yoongi's point of view

I can't believe that the 5 minute I happened to be gone, Taehyung nearly gets violated. I am sick of this industry but I love making things that everyone and anyone can use. It's not like I can make any special rules around him because he isn't mine. He is just an employee. I looked over at Taehyung who looked still somewhat shook up by the 'incident'. He played with his fingers, picking the skin around his nails. 

No one has ever abused this boy. No one has touched this man. Taehyung is the purest of the pure. I took my hand of the gear stick as I drove back to my house, placing it on Taehyung's. He looked at me with a small smile. I slipped my hand in between his hands, interlocking my hand with one of his. He didn't move his hand straight away but within a minute or so, his hand moved, squeezing mine. I had to let go of his hand to change gear but soon put my hand back into his.

When we arrived at my house, we got out of the car and went into the house. Taehyung has only been in my house once and we drank a lot that time. This time, we are both sober and Taehyung is very shy. "Make yourself at home. Stop being shy." I told him. "Sorry. The last time I was here, I was drunk so I don't particularly remember it that well." Taehyung admitted. "It's okay. We have work tomorrow so we are not drinking. You can stay over if you want to though." I smiled. "O-okay." He spoke shyly.

I don't know what it is about Taehyung. He has a mysterious feeling to him. I want to know more. We started watching some game show that was challenging smart people to answer some weird questions. I looked over to Taehyung who was sipping on his hot chocolate. I could see his lips moving as if he was answering each question on the tv. I could see his eyebrows frown as if he got question wrong and the ones he got right, he smirked. 

I knew there was something mysterious about him. I want to know more but for some reason, it makes him more attractive. His looks and personality has already won me over but that mystery just gives me a shiver that I like. I pulled out my laptop, firing an email to a friend who can dig into peoples past and current lives illegally but he does his job well. Soon enough, Taehyung finished his drink and fell asleep on the sofa. He looked so pure and sweet. I wanted to kiss his pink, plump lips but instead, I kissed his forehead and wrapped a blanket around him.