Pt. 111

Taehyung's point of view

Yoongi asked me to meet him at a certain part of the city. It was dark but the lanterns and fairy lights lit up the place. I saw him dressed handsomely with a stylish trench coat. He did tell me to come in something nice and I am glad I didn't over do it by putting a suit on. I think he is planning something. It is probably a date.  

"Yoongi!" I shouted as I jogged up to him. He scooped my hand into his before looking up at all the pretty lights that had been hung up in the streets. "It is nice, isn't it?" Yoongi spoke happily with his lips curved upward. "Yeah. It's lovely here." I beamed. We stood there for a few minutes before Yoongi let go of my hand. He stepped backwards. "W-what's wrong?" I asked nervously. "Ehm..." He started. He looked around to see people slowly starting to look at us. I sense that something bad is going to happen. My nerves are jumping around under my skin like it's a night club. 

When his knees started to bend, I knew I was going to be something good or something bad. He is either going to show me a box or he is going to get on his knees and beg me. One of his knee's hit the floor, he dug into his coat pocket, pulling out a box. My eyes widened. I know whats happening here. Yoongi opened the box, slowly relieving a silver ring. I put my hands to my mouth in shock as it looked so beautiful

"Taehyung. My sweet Taehyung. My boyfriend. My lover. My everything. Would you, Kim Taehyung, do the honour of marrying me?" Yoongi smiled, staring into my eyes. I legitimately started to cry. "Y-yes." I stuttered in happiness. He stood back up, grabbing one of my hands gently. The ring slid onto my finger perfectly. I have never seen Yoongi so happy in my life but I could say the same. I have never been this happy in my life. Yoongi held my face, pulling me in for a long and sweet kiss.

We could hear the small crowd of people cheering and a couple of people took photos. But it didn't matter. All I know is that I love him and he loves me and we are happy.