Pt. 36

* * * * *  

Before we start, I'd like to express my sadness for Shinee's Jong-Hyun's passing that occurred today. (I have been crying a lot today as many other people have as well.) He was one of my idols and now he has hopefully gone somewhere he rest in peace and love. We are all going to miss him and it will be painful to move on.  <3 :(

For people who do not know Shinee:

I hope this chapter cheers you up. <3

* * * * *

  3rd person point of view  

"TaeTae, me and Hobi is going out later, care to join?" Jimin smirked. "Wait. You and Hobi?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah... Ehm..." Jimin spoke rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Oh my- Jimin what happened?" Taehyung asked wide eyes. "Hobi hyung kept holding my hand when ever he could the other day. He asked me to come out later and said you could come. So... Like a double date but no one is dating." Jimin explained as he bit his bottom lip. "Okay, I'll come but I am bringing someone too." Taehyung smirked, Jimin smiled.

"Yoongi. Hi. Myself and a couple friends are going out tonight and I kind of want you to come with me." Taehyung spoke shyly. "Sure. I am doing nothing anyway." Yoongi grinned. "Do you mind picking me up?" Taehyung asked quietly. "What time?" "7pm." "Ill be there." Yoongi spoke before ending the call. 7pm soon turned around, Jungkook was out working for the night so Taehyung took this chance to do something without his brother. 

As Taehyung waited outside his house, he kicked the dust on the ground and sighed. It didn't talk long before he heard Yoongi's car roll up to the twins house. The car came to a stop , Taehyung climbed in. "Hey." "Hi, where are we going?" Yoongi questioned. "Just a pub. It's the one we went to last time. I told Hoseok and Jimin to meet us there." Taehyung shyly smiled. Yoongi nodded and drove to the pub.

When they walked in, Hoseok's and Jimin's eyes widened. They quickly got up from their seats and bowed at Yoongi. Yoongi only chuckled and swooped his hand behind Taehyung, pressing his hand on his back. "No need to be formal. We are all friends, right?" Yoongi smiled. The boys nodded and proceed to sit down in one of the corners of the room. 

Most of the night consisted of them all drinking and a lot of flirting. Jimin picked up on Yoongi's and Taehyung's flirting and it was ever sosubtle. Jimin took a video and posted it on his Instagram without thinking twice as they were all half drunk. Jimin slipped his phone in his pocket before Hoseok downed the rest of his beer then grabbing Jimin's face and smashing his lips on his. 

As they made out, Yoongi slipped his hand onto Taehyung's thigh, moving it closer and closer to his crotch. Yoongi could see how nervous Taehyung was by his hand movement but they were less drunk than the other two face eaters on the opposite side of the table. Yoongi brought his hand to Taehyung's face, caressing it before gently kissing him. Not once, not twice but several times they gently kissed. 

No tension. Just love.

- - - - -

49,349 likes

49,349 likes

JustJimin  E X P O S E D. @JKKimTae @Min_Official

View all 46,892 comments

TaeCuppy  Oh. My. God. 

GodButNotReally  I ship! I ship! 

Mr.ThickThighs  Taehyung... Yoongi... Taegi? Oh yes! 

Yooda  ^ YAASSS

SugaDaddy  Get in there Sir Min Yoongi! 

Smallman  Damn Jimin. I am proud of you.

Yooloo  Omg get a room. XD

DirtyMaknae  They are so perfect. 

TaeMuchToHandle  < Read my username.

DrinkSomeTea  Oh man. Get in there! 

View more comments.

- - - - -