Pt. 4

3rd person point of view  

"Jungkookie?! Taehyungie?!" Hoseok shouted with a giant grin when he saw them coming out of the shopping centre as his tour group was in the shopping centre currently. "Hoseok! Hey!" Jungkook smiled before running up and attacking his best friend in a hug.

"What are you two doing here?" Hoseok questioned. "We had some left over cash so we decided to buy some stuff as its been 6 months since we did this." Taehyung told him.

"Oh okay, that cool. Before I forget, you know that we went to comic con the other week." Hoseok smirked. The twins nodded. "That video that your appa took, I put it on Instagram and it is getting so many hits right now!" He explained while jumping in excitement. After a couple of seconds digging through his pockets, he pulls his phone out and shoved his phone into Jungkook's hand as the post was loaded up on the screen: Taehyung leaned over to see the screen too. 

  - - - - -  

25,279 views

8,153 likes   

JHobiHope  Comic con. ~(˘▾˘~) @KimTwins

View all 4,294 comments  

Jhoe  I am the dude that walks away. XD

DepressedVamps  Nice school boy outfits. 

FishyBurger  That is brilliant. 

HorseEatsMochi  I love this. 

Iamanidiot  I wish I was there to see it in person. 

Seokay  Basically me with my friends. 

View more comments...      

    - - - - -    

"Wow, that's really cool." Jungkook smiled looking at the Instagram post. "I know right!" Hoseok beamed.