Pt. 57

3rd person point of view  

"Come on Yoongi!" Taehyung said as he firmly grabs Yoongi's hand, pulling him to the concert as they are a little bit behind their schedule. They gave their tickets to the receptionist to check then went inside to get their V.I.P seats that Jimin secured for them as he was dying for a reason for them to go on a proper date. 

All the lights dimmed.  "Tonight! We have some new guests. Some rising stars. Two people who are living their dreams. Tonight, they will be playing their self produced song called Lies Meet Evil by Hobi and ChimChim." The host told the audience thought the speakers. (Look in media - just imagine a stage half the size and they are in a totally different style.)

The stage lit, both of them stood on each side but in the centre. The music started, you could feel the wave of the emotions going thought the air as they both danced perfectly and with much power. After the first amazing song went, two others were played and that is where the people fell in love with the couple even more. 

Once the concert ended, without thinking, Yoongi had Taehyung's hand interlocked with his as they walked out. Hoseok and Jimin stood just outside the exit when they walked out. "So... Are you two a thing now?" Jimin smirked as he looked at their interlocked hands. "Eh..." Yoongi froze. Taehyung didn't release his hand from Yoongi's. "We will have to wait and see, I guess." Taehyung softly smiled at Yoongi. 

  - - - - -  

17,326 likes

JustJimin  Our show was fabulous! @JJHobiHope Also, thank you for the 15,000 followers! 

View all 11,543 comments

GodButNotReally  You are literally my username. You deserve those followers. 

Wildwolfy  Hobi is a god and Jimin is the prince. Don't believe me, just watch it on youtube sometime. 

Smallman  This man is just stunning.

DirtyMaknae  You guys were amazing!

Yooloo  You cannot go wrong with Jimin and Hobi. It's virtually impossible. 

Mr.ThickThighs  That performance is the reason why you can never be fired from a dance studio. Oh wait, the only way is because you are too good.  

View more comments.

- - - - -