Pt. 6

3rd person point of view  

The Kim twins, Jimin, and Hoseok met up to go to a theme park as a celebration for Taehyung getting his first job. You could say this is as a traditional thing as they did the same with Hoseok then Jimin when they got their jobs. 

As they travelled round, they found a photographer who was doing private shoots for people who cannot afford professional photo-shoots. The photographer that was there was Shin from Min Enterprise. He did voluntary work for the unfortunate and photo-shoots for people who do not have enough money for company hired ones. 

Shin had his workshop set up. He was waiting for customers. Shin liked to half the price or less for his photo-shoots as he has enough money anyway and it helps people collect their memories at a small price for high quality. 

The four boys went up to Shin and asked him for photos. They are individually priced and twins did not have enough money for them so Jimin and Hoseok pitched in for them but they only had enough for one picture. 

- - - - -

9,768 likes

9,768 likes

KimTwins  Twins and their buddies. @JustJimin @JHobiHope

View all 5,375 comments

PervyLilChild  I like how Tae is the tallest. 

HorseEatsMochi  Jimin is the smallest! Adorable. 

DirtyKookie  Jimin and Hobi is wearing the same colour shirts... 

Mr.ThickThighs  You dyed your hair? @JustJimin

CBAthinking  Tae is half cut out of the picture lol.

Seokay  Hobi's smile kills me. 

BlondeBiatch  Can you not? I feel attacked. 

Kookie'sMaMan  Bunny ~

DirtyMaknae  Can someone find me the restroom? I need to wash my eye balls out. 

Taekookie124  Gawd. Now I am thirsty.

View more comments...

- - - - -