Pt. 46

3rd person point of view  

"Come on Taeie!" Jimin cried out in excitement. "I'm coming!" Taehyung shouted from upstairs. Jungkook and Hoseok was waiting for Taehyung too as they said they'd spend the afternoon as their day was cancelled due to teachers going on strike. 

When Taehyung came down stairs, he dyed his hair different colours for fun. It inst permanent as he knew he could get into a little trouble at work for not notifying his hair colour change in advance. "Taeie, you look adorable!" Jimin fanboyed. "Says the one." Taehyung smirked, walking past him and out of the door. 

"Ehm... I am only saying until 4 pm." Jungkook spoke shyly. "Why?" Hoseok asked. "Eh... It's just..." Jungkook bit his lip. "It's fine, you don't have to tell us." Jimin said happily. Jimin and Hoseok ran off to the park as it was a race, leaving the twins alone. 

"Are you going to see him?" Taehyung smirked. "Tae... I don't know. I said I'd go over but I don't know. He said that we are best friends but apparently he had some argument with the guy that he is in love with and now I think he wants me to be his fuck buddy until he gets the guy that he likes." Jungkook frowned. "Wait.... Are you talking about Yugyeom? The guy i saw the other week?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes. "No. No. No. It's Kai. The really hot guy that works at eomma's cafe." Jungkook told him as they finally arrived at the park.

- - - - -

16,784 likes

16,784 likes

JustJimin  I love my bestie! @JKKimTae

View all 8,893 comments

Wildwolfy  Cuties. 

Smallman  I love both of your hair. 

GodButNotReally  Jimin is literally a gem. 

DirtyMaknae  I want to come on your adventures! 

Mr.ThickThighs  OMG Jimin, Senpai, dance tutor, please stop attacking me in and out of class with your looks.

Yooloo  You two are the equivalent to the perfect friendship.

View more comments.

- - - - -