Pt. 113

Taehyung's point of view

Shin gave me a letter which happened to have mine and Yoongi's name on it. He just gave it to me without saying anything and walking away instantly. It was lunch break anyway so I headed up to Yoongi's office. "Shin gave me this earlier." I told Yoongi, handing over the letter. Yoongi opened it to a nice surprise. "We have been asked round for dinner for tonight with Shin and his partner." Yoongi said in surprise. 

The day passed and we both put on something nice on before heading over to Shin's place. When we rang the door bell, Shin's partner answered the door. "Hello! You must be the adorable couple that we were expecting. Come in." He grinned. "Wonnie~ They are here." He shouted. We walked into the open plan kitchen, dining room, and living room. "Oh, hi." Shin smiled. 

"May I ask who you are?" Yoongi asked a little impolitely. "Of course! I'm Takuya, Wonho's husband. It's our 4th anniversary today." Takuya spoke happily. Yoongi coughed. "Go have a seat, dinner will be in about 10 minutes." Shin told us. We both sat on the sofa and looked at each other. "You know, I've known Shin for 5 years now and I had no idea that he got married." Yoongi whispered to me. I nodded in agreement.   

"Dinner is ready." Takuya told us. We all went to the table as Shin placed everything down on it. "Dig in." Shin told us before sitting down himself. Everything was rather quite and somewhat peaceful until Takuya's phone started to vibrate on the table. "Sorry, I need to take this." He said before getting up, walking into the kitchen. He started speaking Japanese. Yoongi picked up that too. 

"How do you two know each other?" Yoongi asked. "I met him 7 years ago when I went on a tour to Tokyo. I was taking pictures of people and then showing them the picture that i had taken to get their approval to keep it. Takuya was different. He gave his number and told me to call him if I needed a model." Shin smiled proudly. "Awh, that's really sweet." I grinned. "Enough about us, you two got engaged?" Shin asked to clarify. "Yep." I smiled, showing him the ring on my finger.