Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys! So I am going to start doing POV 's in this story. Later on I might stop, but I am going to try it out!

I hope you're enjoying this!

Peace & Love

- xoxo Emily :)

- - - -

{JOHN'S POV}

Paul, Paul, Paul.  He is so damaged inside. He doesn't deserve this. How can I show him that I just want him to be happy? Why do you have these nightmares? McCartney, why can't I get you out of my brain?

I continued to have similar thoughts, and sat alone in the dark. Paul was there of course, but he was asleep, which wasn't much company.

I love him too much to see him like this.

Now, that doesn't make me queer, does it? No. I answered myself. Of course not. I love him like a brother. He's like my little brother. That's why I care so much.

At around 10am, I decided to get out of bed and brew some tea. I thought it would bring me to my senses. Once I got out to the kitchen, I pulled out a tea bag from the pantry.

After I steeped myself a cuppa, I grabbed my guitar from my room and went to the sitting room. Songwriting helps clear my head, I write about whatever the hell is cluttering up my mind. I never show these songs to anyone, their purpose is to clear my mind.

Today I wrote about Paul. I wrote about how much more he deserves in life. I wrote how much I care about him, in a family way, of course, and finally, I wrote about how perfect of a friend he is.

{PAUL'S POV}

I was awoken by the bright sunlight shining through John's thin bedroom curtains. Is it morning already? I can't believe that happened last night. Why won't these bloody nightmares go away?

"John? Are you there?" I asked in the general direction of John's love seat bed. No reply.

He must've woken up already.  

Reluctantly, I got myself out of bed, and threw on one of John's shirts, since all of my stuff was at my dad's house.

I heard the light strum of a guitar coming from the living room, and I silently followed the beckoning sound of John's soft singing.

When I reached the couch, I saw John with his back towards me, strumming his guitar and singing with that beautiful voice of his.

He could have a real music career. He could make it. Hearing him sing made me smile.

I listened quietly for a while, not wanting to interrupt his process.

John didn't notice me, which was okay by me, because I got to listen longer.

He must be working on a new song. I've never heard this one before.

The song was beautiful, and about his love for someone, a bird he met recently, I guessed.

{JOHN'S POV}

I sat facing the blank wall of my flat, and continued to write, play, and sing. The song was turning out quite good, in my opinion. If only he would ever hear it. I stated to myself slightly sadly. There was no way I was going to ever play this song for Paul. It sounds like some sappy love song, when I know that's not what it's meant to be.

I had almost finished the third chorus when I heard something coming from behind me. I immediately whipped around, and saw the one and only, Paul McCartney standing right there, smiling.

Shit.

"Oh, erm hullo Paul..." I said shyly, turning a bright red.

"That was beautiful, John! I loved it!" Paul exclaimed, sitting down next to me.

"Y-You did?"

"Yes! Now, who's the girl?" Paul smirked.

"Gir-? Oh! Right! Yes, the uhm, girl. Yeah!" I stuttered.

"I know her?" Paul asked with a grin beginning to creep onto his soft face.

I stared at his features, his unique features. I looked at his big hazel doe-eyes, and I looked at his beautiful smile.

John! What the hell are you fucking doing? You're not queer! Why are you daydreaming about your best mate? 

"You alrig' there Johnny?" Paul asked me with a hint of concern.

"Yeah! Of course. I feel fine!" I lied.

"Okay good. I'm going to go make myself some tea, that alright with you?" Paul asked kindly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course Paulie." I smiled.

"Thanks Johnny!" Paul got up and walked to the kitchen.

Why can't I stop thinking about him?!

- - - -

A/N: Ahh! Mclennon is forming! Please comment advice/constructive criticism!

I love you all, Peace & Love :)

-Emily