Chapter 12

{THIRD PERSON}

Stuart had decided to stay in Germany with his girlfriend, and attend art school. He swore that he was in love with this girl, Astrid. She was a photographer, and he had fallen for her.

Stuart also knew that he was no musician. He was most definitely an artist, and couldn't see himself living a musicians life.

However, John, was not so happy about his mates decision.

"You're leaving?! You aren't coming back to Liverpool with the band? Stu! What the bloody hell, mate? We just got a bloody record deal!" John somewhat yelled in shock.

"Look, Lennon, I already said I was sorry. I love bein' with the band and the rest of the lads, and performing is great, I guess, but music isn't my thing." Stuart explained. "I'm an artist, and I want to go to art school with Astrid."

"I know." John softened. "I'm just....I'm gonna miss ya, Sutcliffe."

"Imma miss you too, ya softie."

"And now we've gotta find a new bassist." John chuckled halfheartedly and left the room to find Paul.

When he indeed did find his secret boyfriend, he just pulled him into his arms. The couple were in a secluded area of the club, and they were also completely alone.

"What's this for?" Paul asked into John's neck, since his body was being held in his lovers.

"Stu's leavin' the band. Not comin' back to Liverpool with us."

Paul pulled away and looked at John's eyes. "Oh, John. I'm sorry. I know how close you two are."

"Yeah. And now we've gotta find a bassist!" John replied.

"Mhm. That we do."

"Hey! What about you? You prefer the bass over guitar anyways, right?" John exclaimed, to Paul's surprise.

"Oh, um, yeah! So, you and Georgie on guitar, Ringo on drums, and me on bass?" Paul stated slowly.

"The Beatles! We're gonna be famous, Macca! Just wait n' see!"

"Okay, Johnny. We're gonna be famous." Paul smiled and pulled John down onto his own lips, and kissed the latter passionately.

- - - -

Once again, home still hadn't changed. The band had a few months until their first performances, and they were really excited. The four had said their goodbyes to Stu and Hamburg, and got on a ferry back to Liverpool. Back home, Paul was still living at John's flat, and Jim was still not speaking to Paul, which he had eventually come to terms with. Mike was doing quite well, and was happy to have his big brother back in town. Mimi was especially grateful to have John back home and didn't fail to express how much she worried while he was gone. George and Ringo were still getting on quite well, and were growing extremely close. Of course, Ringo was growing close to all three of his bandmates, but there was something special with George.

John was laying in his bed with his arms wrapped around Paul, and Paul's back towards John.

"Paul." John almost whispered whilst nuzzling his face further into Paul's neck.

"Yes, Johnny?" Paul smiled to himself.

"I love you. And a hell of a lot."

Paul then turned around to face John, and looked into his eyes. "I sure do love ya too, Lennon."

The bright morning light was beginning to shine through John's thin curtains.

"Time t' get up, m' love." John smirked and scooped Paul into his arms, bridal style, and carried him out of the room, completely ignoring Paul's complaints.

"John! It's early." Paul whined but allowed himself to be carried.

"Oh, princess, I know. But we've gotta meet up with Georgie and Ritchie today!"

"Don't call me princess." Paul pouted playfully.

"I love you, princess." John smiled and dropped Paul down onto the couch.

"John!"

John just walked to the kitchen, laughing.

- - - -

A/N: that was some major mclennon fluff. i love each and every one of you! sorry for the short chapters

xoxo emily :)