Chapter 5

A/N: hiya friends! so i've decided i'll be updating every sunday, so y'all are getting 2 this week! i love you al! :)

- - - -

{PAUL'S POV}

The next morning I woke up in John's bed with his strong arms wrapped around my body.

"Mornin' Macca." John smiled at me, and I couldn't help but grin up at him.

"Good morning Johnny." I replied while turning myself around so I was facing into his warm body.

John answered me by giving me a small peck on the lips, and that little gesture made me so unbelievably happy.

"Johnny, please tell me what this means to you." I demanded, and he just continued to look down at me, with admiration in his perfect brown eyes.

"Paulie, this means that I love you, and yes it's bloody illegal, and yes it's bloody ridiculous, but it's bloody true, and feels so bloody perfect." John replied, never leaving my gaze.

"John... What if someone finds out?" I asked with concern.

"Then, they find out. But Macca, we can never speak of any of this again and forget it all if you're uncomfortable." John said, and I could tell he was holding back a few tears when he said that last part. John started to sit up, and he broke our gaze.

"No! No, John! Please, I do love you. And I want this. So badly. I just don't want you getting hurt." I hastily replied sounding extremely desperate, but I didn't care.

"Thank goodness Macca. I thought you were gonna leave me after all this." John said as I pulled myself up and faced him once again.

"Never." And then I crashed onto his lips again, and my arms found their way around his neck. I dragged my hand through his auburn hair, and he just held me, as tight as possible, while repeatedly returning my kisses.

{JOHN'S POV}

I was able to hold him. I was able to tell him how special he is. I was able to kiss him. I was able to say that I loved him.

That was all I needed.

Paul melted into my body whenever I held him, and I think that I made him feel safe.

After we talked, and kissed, and cuddled a bit, we got ourselves up for the day. The two of us got out of bed, got dressed, and walked out to the kitchen.

Paul intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked, and all I can say is that it felt so right. Being with him, kissing him, it all felt so perfect.

We got out to the kitchen, and I started to make tea. Paul reluctantly let go of my hand and sat down in the sitting room with his guitar.

The perfect boy started strumming his guitar, and singing a beautiful song. Of course it was beautiful, Paul was singing it.

After I finished with the tea I joined him, and listened to his soft voice sing all of the melodies, chords, and notes perfectly.

"I love you." I stated happily.

"Well, John Winston Lennon, I love you more." He answered, and I just looked at him and laughed.

"Nice try, McCartney."

"Mhmm..." Was his reply as he leaned in and kissed me softly, but quickly pulled away.

"Paulie!" I pleaded, yearning for more of his beautiful touches.

"Hm Johnny. We need to write!" He nagged.

"Paul!" I stated sharply. "But-"

He pecked me once, very quickly I might add, and grabbed his guitar again.

At least I was with him. I was able to look at his beautiful face and hear his beautiful voice. And I managed to steal a few kisses between songs.

- - - -

A/N: Hey! So this was a shortish chapter, and was kinda a filler, but we all need a little more Mclennon in our lives anyway.

I love you all!

-xoxo Emily