Chapter 16

A/N: hey loves!! skip this if ya want:) so i just reread through my whole story so far and...wow. this kinda sucks!! ok!! well i realized that all of these dates are wrong, and i just wanted to say, in no way whatsoever do i own the beatles! i wish! i know my beatley facts, and i know that some of yall are hardcore beatlemaniacs, and wow i can relate, and so i'm sorry that these dates and events or inaccurate!! 

also, sorry this is a few weeks late i took a break from writing/updating for the holidays.

thank you so much:) keep up with the voting and commenting!! <3

- - - -

John brought the cigarette up to his parted lips and took a long drag. He was sitting against the brick wall outside of the performance theatre, taking a break and waiting to be called back inside. The wind was picking up, and with John's free hand he pulled at his leather jacket.

This point for the lads was good. Almost calm, if not for the shrieks of devoted fans. The boys were getting along great, Brian was being the best manager around, getting them continual tours and gigs. The music was improving, and John and Paul's relationship was continuing to be great. They were happy.

The stage door came swinging open and out popped George's head. "Lennon!" George yelled. "Showtime!"

"Okay, okay. I'm coming Georgie." John chuckled and stomped out his cig.

"Hurry your arse. We're over here thinking that Ritchie's gonna play guitar and Paul's gonna sing lead on Twist and Shout." George joked and laughed at himself.

"God damn it Harrison! I'm coming!" John grabbed the door from George and closed it behind them.

"There ye are Johnny! The shows almost startin' you sod!"

"Ey, Macca. I know, Princess." John mocked, smirking.

"John!" Paul yelled in annoyance.

"Lads! The show! Let's go!" Ringo attempted to calm down his friends.

"Where we goin fellas?"

"To the top Johnny!" Paul, George, and Ringo shouted in unison.

"Where's that fellas?"

"To the toppermost of the poppermost!"

"Right!" John concluded, laughing.

"C'mon boys. Go perform." Brian ushered the four bandmates out to the stage.

"Thanks Eppy!"

- - - -

"Great show, boys." Brian complimented while the four bandmates were exiting the stage. "And Lennon, Twist and Shout sounded better tonight."

"Ta Bri!" John responded and ran to catch up to the other three.

"That was great!" Paul smiled and clapped Ringo on the shoulder.

"Ey, Paul, can I talk to ya for a sec?" George asked and motioned to the hallway.

"Uh...Sure." Paul sounded confused but nevertheless went along with it. "What's up Geo?"

George hesitated, "Well I think that you and John should tell Rings, about, y'know. I feel bad that he's just in the dark about it all, y'know?"

At first Paul looked just as confused as George had been, but then the sides of his lips tugged at a smile. "I've been feeling the same way Georgie! I'll go talk to John."

Paul walked back into the dressing room and George was just left with a grin.

Paul brought John out to talk, and apparently it was successful because they both came back in asking to talk to Ringo.

The lads were alone in the dressing room, since it was their room, so it was okay to speak of topics like this.

"Uh Ringo, John and I would like to talk t' ya." Paul explained.

"Okay. G'head."

"So, just promise that you won't hate us?" Paul asked.

"I would never! What the bloody hell is this about?" Ringo exclaimed.

"Well-" John started but Paul cut him off.

"John and I are sort of, together. Dating, you could say, I guess." Paul spoke very quickly and fell off with his sentence.

"You mean, you two are queer?" Ringo asked slowly.

Both John and Paul cringed when he said the word.

"Well it's about time!" Ringo finished.

"What?" Paul asked in shock, looking up from his feet.

"C'mon! We've all seen the Lennon-McCartney thing happenin'!" Ringo stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well I guess you all were right then." John smiled and pulled Paul towards him in one swift movement. He then leaned down and crashed his lips onto the younger man's.

"Ey, ey. We don't need visuals." George laughed and Ringo joined in.

- - - -

A/N: 1k reads! oh my gosh! i love you guys:)

xoxo em