Chapter 13

A/N: hey loves! i know, i know. i am so sorry!! this is like 5 days late, but let me explain. wattpad wouldn't let me update, and so i ended up having to email wattpad and tell them my problem. it still wouldn't work!! i've tried everyday, and with no luck. so eventually i had to log in on a completely different device and start all my drafts over because they ended up being deleted. i am so sorry! and sorry for this paragraph of me rambling! here's chapter 13!

- - - -

{THIRD PERSON}

"Paulie." John whispered into the others ear.

The couple was standing in the middle of the sitting room, both had by now discarded their shirts.

"Yes Johnny?" Paul kept his lips against John's soft skin and continued to kiss down his collarbone.

"I lo-" John started but was quickly interrupted by the front door of the flat flying open without warning.

"Paul? I need to t...Oh. Oh!" George's mouth dropped open from shock, and immediately his face went red.

"George! Uhm, let me explain." Paul quickly bent down to grab his t-shirt and throw it over his head.

"No, don't worry about it. It's, uh fine. I'll be on my way now." George said while slowly backing out of the flat.

"Harrison." John slightly pleaded, but nobody could tell.

"I'll see you lads at the studio tomorrow."

And with that George left.

"Georgie." Paul whined and fell into John's arms.

"Macca it'll be fine. We'll talk to him about it tomorrow. Don't worry m'love."

- - - -

The next morning, the four band mates met up at the recording studio, to start work on their first album, which would be titled Please Please Me. The studio was outside of Liverpool, so Brian arranged for limousines to pick the lads up from their current living spaces. The Lennon-McCartney duo was hard at work writing new songs, but the band had agreed on doing several covers to take up some space on the LP. It was currently quite early, and none of the lads were exactly ready to begin the day.

George however, was still in loads of shock from what he walked into the day before. He planned on letting Paul and John talk to him about it, and by no means was he going to bring it up to either of them.

"Hiya Rings, morn' Harrison." John gilded into the studio, immediately walking over to a kettle to pour himself some tea. "Ya wanna cuppa, Paulie?"

Paul walked in after John, and greeted the other two Beatles when he entered the room. "Sure, Johnny. Ta'"

"Good morning lads." Brian walked gracefully into the room. "We have a lot of recording to do today, so let's get to it. Also, Paul, John, I hear you too have a new song written? I'd love to hear it."

"Okay Eppy. Lads, let's get started."

- - - -

The band finished their recording for that day and had accomplished recording two songs, P.S. I Love You and Baby It's You. Paul was quite eager to leave the studio before George could say something about the day before, but John nearly forced him to stay and talk to the other lad.

"Hey, Georgie? Can we talk about what happened yesterday? Paul and I, we'd like to explain." John stated calmly, sounding awfully professional.

"Oh, um yeah. I think we should." George responded.

Paul sighed, "Let's sit down." And gestured towards a couch and armchair.

The three musicians sat down, and were completely alone in the secluded area of the studio.

"Okay. So George, Paul and I, we're, dating. Yes, dating. And we know how illegal this is, and we understand if you don't accept our love. But I seriously love Paul and I don't care about the dangers. He's worth it." John smiled at Paul.

"Oh, Johnny." Paul blushed furiously, but quickly turned his attention back to George. "Please don't hate us Geo."

George was silent for a few moments. "I...I would never hate either of you. This is just new. I can't say I'm surprised, though. You two already act like an old married couple anyroad."

All three friends chuckled, and John and Paul said their thanks to George and left the studio.

- - - -

A/N: okkk so george knows! cooool beans. THIS WAS SOO SHORT AGH I HATE MYSELF.

i love each of your souls:) -em