Chapter 11

A/N: lol! sorry for being so odd with the pov's.... they are gonna switch around. here's chapter eleven! :)

{THIRD PERSON}

Performing gave the five Liverpudlian boys such a rush.

Being able to sing and perform onstage was such a unique experience, and in John's point of view, it felt like you were constantly high.

John and Paul were at what seemed to them to be the peek of their relationship, running off to secluded alleyways where they were free to do as they please, or finding ways to kiss each other without their fellow band mates knowing. Usually, knowing John Lennon, you would think that if he was in a relationship for about 4 months that he would have found a way to shag his partner by now. But things were different with Paul. They hadn't gone farther than just passionately making out, and they were both perfectly content with that.

In other aspects, Paul and Stu's friendship just seemed to be hitting more and more rocks. They were constantly arguing, and Stuart was often trying to make Paul jealous. Stu didn't exactly know why, but he sure was positive that Paul hated seeing him super close to John. And boy, did he milk it.

"Hey lads do any of ya wanna go get some air?" John walked towards the door of their room.

"Yes! Yes let's go, Johnny!" Stuart jumped up and started ushering John out of the door.

"Woa- Stu! Anyone else care to join?" John swatted Stuart away.

"Uhm..I think I'm okay." Paul had noticed Stuart's eagerness and definitely wasn't in the mood to deal with him today.

Pete and George agreed with Paul and stayed back at the room while Stuart and John went out for air.

"Stu, what's up with you? You okay, mate?" John asked sincerely.

"Uh.. Yeah! I'm doing fine."

"Alright.."

- - - -

That night, the boys had a good set, and finished off their performance. As they all filed off stage, they were met with a young man, couldn't have been much older than 30.

"Well hello boys. Pleasure to meet you all." The man stuck out his hand with a sweet smile.

Paul, being the polite one of the group, took the mans hand and shook it, introducing himself. "Hello, I'm Paul McCartney."

The man went down the line of boys until they had all shook each others hands and introduced themselves.

"I am Brian Epstein. I would like to speak to you lads about your music."

"Oh, uh, okay." John replied this time, the man gaining his interest.

"If we could sit down somewhere and talk, that would be brilliant." Brian asked.

"Oh yes of course, let's go find a table outside?" Paul offered.

"Lovely."

- - - -

"A record contract?!" John jumped up in surprise.

"Precisely. I think you lads have a real future, and I believe I can help you get on that path." Brian explained whilst flipping through a packet of papers.

John, Paul, and George were the only three of the five Beatles who stayed behind at the bar to speak with Brian. The other two had gone back to their room from supposed exhaustion.

"Sign us up!" John hurriedly exclaimed.

"Slow down John! We have more to talk over before we just sign a random contract!" Paul reasoned.

George nodded in agreement and took the papers from Brian so he could skim over the contents. "Looks pretty promising, Paul."

"Let's take a look." Paul took the contract from George and began to examine it for himself.

- - - -

The Beatles had a record deal. The five Liverpudlian boys had a manager. On one condition.

They had to get a new drummer.

Brian didn't like Pete much, and thought he was 'unprofessional'. John, Paul, George and Stu didn't really have an issue with having to recruit a new member, but they definitely felt awful bad about having to kick Pete out. But they did, and Pete seemed completely fine.

"So, now we've actually got to find ourselves a drummer." John plopped himself down next to Paul on their shared bed.

"Where will we ever find a bloody drummer?" Stu rolled his eyes and threw himself onto his own bed.

"Hey, what 'bout Ringo?" George thought aloud.

George had stayed in pretty good touch with Ringo and they went out for drinks quite often.

"Ah. Now that's a good idea Georgie!" John exclaimed.

Paul, who had been staying awfully quiet, spoke up. "The lad certainly had tons of talent. Call 'im up, Geo."

George did indeed call Ringo, and it took a few minutes but the latter eventually agreed to join the band.

The boys were set.

Brian was fond of Ringo, so that was good. Brian found a place to record and started to spread the word of the band's foretold success.

And then they had to loose their bassist.

- - - -

A/N: finally! this story is on track! i've gotten a whole lot figured out and planned! i truly hope you guys are enjoying this :))

peace & love, emily <3