Chapter 14

A/N: fluff! much fluff!

{PAUL'S POV}

John and I got home from recording late that night, and we both just decided to hang out on his couch for awhile.

John had already thrown himself onto the couch, and I had gone off to the kitchen to make myself a cuppa.

"Paulie." John whined from the sitting room. "I miss you m'love."

"I'm sorry Johnny I'll join ya soon." I smiled. Man. I'm so lucky.

I finished brewing my tea and sat down with John on his couch. He pulled me into his arms and I laid down between his legs. We were both facing up towards the ceiling and John was running his soft hands through my hair. With his free hand he was clutching mine, and we were both silent for a few peaceful moments.

"Hey, Paulie?"

"Yeah John?"

"After we've made it big, after we've released a bunch of albums and toured the entire world, I want to move back here with you." John explained. "Back to Liverpool. And then I want to buy a big house, big enough for us and some children, and then there we would grow old together, and be happy and in love. Would you like that?"

I couldn't believe John was saying this. He had never mentioned commitment before, and I never thought he would want to. "Oh Johnny, I would love that!" I turned around so I was facing the beautiful man. "And I love you." I then lent in and kissed him, hard. Our tongues battling for dominance, of course his winning.

Eventually he pulled away. "Paul I'm serious. I want to live my life with you m'love."

Inside I melted when I heard his words. "I couldn't agree more. You mean the world to me."

"Look Macca, I'm going to promise you, I'm never going to let anything nor anyone come between us, okay? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did." John continued sincerely.

"Johnny, why are you bringing all of this up now? You've never talked about settling or anything of the sort before." I questioned slowly.

"I..Well, I just realized that I've never truly explained how I feel and I just wanted to take the time to tell you. Because I mean, man do you mean a lot to me."

All I could do is crash onto his lips.

Our lips moved together in harmony, and just thinking about where I was and who I was with made me smile. The rest of the night went on similarly, the two of us talking late into the night.

- - - -

A/N: super duper short chapter and it's the shortest i've ever uploaded...and a complete filler with a whole lotta fluff but... mclennon!

i love you all. so. much.

xoxo emily <3