Chapter 17

A/N: if you have any ideas for this story PLEASE tell me!! :)

- - - -

John looked over at Paul and learned that his secret lover was already awake. "Good morning Princess." John cooed and reached over to run his hand through Paul's hair. Paul in return looked down on the other man and smiled. "Mornin' m'love."

The pair stayed in the small hotel bed for another half an hour, and eventually got themselves up and out of bed. When they got to the shared sitting room outside of their private room, they found a nervous looking Brian and their two just as nervous friends.

"Morning, lads." Brian nodded.

John and Paul exchanged confused looks and sat down on the couch.

"Uh, John, the man who threw the brick at you, y'know how he was found and arrested? Yeah. Well, he escaped last night...Leaving a note that stated the need of revenge, on you." Brian explained somewhat quickly and carefully.

"John!" Paul yelled in surprise.

"Me?! What did I ever do? Er..." John started to nervously ramble.

"John, we will from now on have extended security measures at performances. Don't worry. I won't let you get hurt, any of you for that matter."

"Uh, yeah. Thanks, Brian." John replied in shock and quietly excused himself back to his room.

- - - -

By 'extended security measures', Brian wasn't kidding. There were multiple guards keeping their eyes on John at all times, and others guarding the entrances and exits. No unauthorized person could come into the dressing room areas. This all made it hard for John and Paul to be, well, John and Paul. They used to be able to have a few moments alone in their dressing room, but now there were guards and security personnel all over the place. Paul was glad, since there was no way we would do anything to let his John get hurt again. It bugged the latter since he wasn't able to kiss his secret boyfriend, but he knew that it was important for his safety.

There was now talk of recording a new album, which all four boys were down for. Paul and John had already written loads of new material, and liked the idea of releasing another LP.

"How about this?" John strummed an intricate chord on his guitar and looked up at Paul for feedback.

"Yes! That's it! And then the bass part could go kinda like this?" In return Paul played his part.

"Nice, Macca. This is gonna be a good one." John smiled and leaned over to kiss the bassist softly.

"Hmm." Paul grinned and continued to try out more instrumentals.

- - - -

A/N: okkkkk well i think that this story is finally going somewhere!! i'm estimating that this will be about 30 chapters? maybe? we'll see:)

xoxo emily