Chapter 15

{THIRD PERSON}

The performances were beginning to all be sold out and the mania was starting.

Beatlemania, to be exact.

Some of the band's most dedicated fans were starting to call themselves Beatlemaniacs, and the Beatles were becoming a household name and universally known.

They were on their way.

The group had began to perform in England, and Brian soon expanded their shows out throughout Europe. In almost no time at all, they were staring up at the Eiffel tower.

"Wow, that's tall." John commented while facing towards the massive structure.

"No kidding Johnny." Paul laughed and pulled John towards the elevator from which they could make their way to the first floor.

Ringo and George had gone to the Arc de Triomphe and were going to meet up with John and Paul at the tower.

The lads had an off day and had decided to spend it walking around Paris.

"Ye ready to go up Macca?" John questioned while attempting to get in the elevator without being recognized by fans.

"Bloody hell John. Of course I am. You sod." Paul chuckled and the elevator began to shoot upward.

The rush of wind shot them in the face as soon as the large doors opened. Soon enough the two musicians found an open place on the railings and looked down at the City of Lights below them.

"Look at where we're at, John. I mean, only months ago we were performing at the Cavern Club in back home." Paul remembered and smiled.

"And there is nobody else in the world I would want to spend this journey with. I love you." John whispered, in order to not be heard.

"I love ye' too."

- - - -

The four lads had met up later that day and had by now gotten back to the hotel.

The phone rang, and John got up to answer.

"John?" The voice sounded.

"Hey Eppy! What can I do for ye'?"

"The police think they caught the person who knocked you out with that brick last year." Brian explained carefully.

"Oh. Okay, well good." John's voice dropped slightly, and the topic being brought up obviously made him uncomfortable.

Paul noticed and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around the others torso. Ringo wasn't in the room, and George knew, so Paul could show slight affection.

"Thank you Bri." John hung up and looked at Paul.

"Well now the bastard will be put away!" Paul exclaimed trying to be optimistic.

"Yeah. Thank you, Macca." John smiled.

- - - -

A/N: i'm getting so many more views than i ever expected. i love each of your souls:)

xo em