Chapter 4

A/N: Mclennon fluff. Fluffy fluff fluff. :)

- - - - 

{JOHN'S POV}

It's been a few days since Paul walked in on my songwriting. Things are getting better here, though. Paul hasn't gotten a nightmare since, and that's a good sign.

I've known better than to pester him about that night, I know that he'll just shut me out.

But it's killing me not knowing.

I was alone with my thoughts, since Paul had gone over to check up on Mike since his father would be at work at this time. I continued to think about my current predicament, when there was a loud series of knocks on my front door.

When I opened the door, Stuart was standing there, with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Hiya JohnnyBoy!" Stu exclaimed, walking into my flat without asking, not that I cared.

"Hey Stu!" I replied with grin.

"How are things, Lennon?"

"Alright. Things are good. Paul's just got me worryin'"

"Why? What'd McCartney do now?" Stu walked over to the couch.

"Well, his dads a bastard, and Paul got kicked out of his house." I started. "So, he's living with me for a little while until his father comes to his senses."

"Oh, woah. Bad boy McCartney, huh? Well where is our little friend anyroad?" Stu questioned, whilst looking around the small flat.

"He went to check on his little brother." 

"Oh. Okay, well sorry Lennon but I outta get goin'. I just decided to stop by to bug ye'" Stuart walked himself to the door. "Oh! By the way, I'm having a party tomorrow night. You're invited, that's why I came over. And go ahead and bring McCartney too."

"Okay. I'll talk to Paul about it. See you soon!" I waved to Stu.

"Bye JohnnyBoy!" And with that he was gone, and I was alone in the flat again.

{PAUL'S POV}

I ran into Stuart in the walkway when I arrived back to John's flat. We waved awkwardly, and then went our separate ways. We've never particularly liked each other, and we disagree a lot. It doesn't help much at band practice.

Why was Stuart here?

"Hey Macca!" John exclaimed as soon as I walked through the door.

"Hullo John!" I smiled warmly.

"Whatcha up to? How's Mike?" John asked me, and I think he really cared.

"He's good. He doesn't want me to keep fussing over him."

"Mhm. That kids got some sense. I agree with him." 

"Yes, yes I know John!" I threw myself down on the chair in the sitting room.

"Oh, by the way, Stu invited us to a party tomorrow night. You up for it?" John asked.

"Yeah. Sure, if you wanna go then lets go." I answered. I didn't particularly want to go, but I wanted John to be happy, for he's done so much for me the past few days.

"Okay! We'll go!" John decided excitedly.

He had always wanted Stuart and I to get along, but we just didn't.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing, laughing, and playing music.

I had managed to grab my guitar when I checked up on Mike, I thought I'd want it.