Chapter 9

A/N: this chapter is like ridiculously historically inaccurate so don't come at me lol

- - - -

{PAUL'S POV}

John's been back from the hospital for about 4 days now.

He's very eager to get back to performing again, but I won't hear of it. Stu thinks that he should be able to play again, Pete couldn't care less, and George doesn't want to get in the middle of it.

He can't get hurt again.

It's great having John back, but it's so much harder than I thought it would be to conceal our relationship. I have to stop myself constantly from grabbing his face and kissing his perfect lips. It's rough.

"Macca?" John called from our shared bed.

"Yeah Johnny?" I poked my head out of the small bathroom door, where I was combing my hair.

George and Stuart had gone out for breakfast, and Pete was who-knows where.

"Paulie, we're alone, aren't we?" John had walked behind me inside of the tight washroom.

"Yes, we are indeed alone, John." I smirked and continued to comb through my messy hair.

"So, I can do this." John wrapped his arms around my torso and nuzzled his face into my neck. I turned around so I was facing him and pulled on his collar so that our foreheads were touching. He crashed onto my lips, and had complete control over me. I then practically slammed him into the bathroom wall and gained control.

"Oh, Macca." John smiled into the kiss.

Soon John started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck and down to my collarbone.

"I love you, Lennon." I whispered into his ear.

"Ah. I love you too, McCartney."

- - - -

"You got deported?!" I somewhat screamed into the phone.

"I'm being sent back to Liverpool t'morrow morn." George replied solemnly.

After our show at the club that night, a group of officers had entered the club asking for George Harrison.

Our George Harrison.

George had been taken away with the police, and was calling us from the station to explain his situation.

"I'm going to talk to the other lads. George, don't get in more trouble, yeah?"

George agreed and hung up.

"Well fellas, looks like Georgie's gone and gotten himself deported." I stated to John, Stuart, and Pete.

"Well fuck." John stated blandly.

"I'll go see when the next ferry back to Liverpool is." Stu offered and left the small room.

- - - -

{JOHN'S POV}

Home hadn't changed.

Not one bit.

But it was where I met my darling Macca. So it was all worth it.

Liverpool hadn't changed since we've been in Hamburg. It was great to see Mimi again, and Paul still hadn't given up on trying to talk to his father. Jim wouldn't hear of it, and didn't even answer the door. Paul had to keep checking on Mike when his father was at work.

George got off easy from the whole deportation thing, and the police honestly didn't really care. George would be 18 in less than a month, and we were just planning on going back then. I hope the cops don't notice.

"Mornin' John." Paul walked into the living room of our shared flat.

"Hey darling!" I jumped at his voice. Man, was he perfect.

"Your awfully chipper this morning." Paul smiled and sat down next to me on the small worn out couch.

I reached for his hands and held them in mine. "It's just nice to be home, y'know?"

In response he crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately.

"I love you, Macca." I smiled into the kiss and moved down to his exposed collarbone.

"Mhm. Love ya too, Johnny."

- - - -

A/N: k y'all got 2 chapters today so this one is short and i'm sorrrrrrry imma terrible person but i love you all!! :)