Seven

I woke up after the best sleep I had in weeks. There was a smile on my face for once.

I got up, swiping the sheets off me. Going over to kitchen, I made myself some cereal, tossing in a shit load of sugar.

When I finished my breakfast, I went over to the living room, sagging down in the sofa.

I turned on the TV, the news coming on.

"It's now 10 o'clock with the latest headlines..."

I should change the channel. I was getting the remote when the thought struck me.

It's now ten o'clock.

OH FUCK.

I practically flew off the sofa, running to my bedroom.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT-

I flung open the wardrobe, grabbing the first thing I see. A very creased shirt and jeans, but I didn't give two fucks.

I quickly put them on. Grabbing my bag from the bedside table, I dashed out the room, into the living room, and then out the door, slamming it shut.

A taxi finally came to me after screaming for five minutes. I ordered him to go to the V Headquarters.

The traffic just had to be horrific today. We were stuck for another half an hour.

Oh fuck this, I thought, getting out the car.

"Miss, the money!" the driver shouted, sticking his head out the window.

I threw the fare at his face.

Now looking forwards, I caught sight of the V Headquarters. Just two more minutes.

I got to the sidewalk and ran the rest of the way to the building.

I burst through the doors, rushing to the reception. "Where's Mr Kim?!" I demanded.

"8th floor, photoshoot room number 17."

I didn't bother thanking her as I sprinted to the lift. I pressed on the button, the doors closing too slow.

I tapped my foot repeatedly. Come on, come on, come on-

Another minute and the doors opened. I sped down the golden hallway, skimming through the doors.

15,16,17-

"17!" I exclaimed, and burst through the door.

"Shit-" I began.

I fell to the floor, flat on my face from the burst.

I let out a screech. My nose throbbed with immense pain.

Slow footsteps sounded. They came closer to me.

"That entrance was not the one I had in mind, Miss Yoon."

Shit.

I slowly looked up.

Right there, towering above me, was Kim Taehyung, hands in his pockets.

His lips crept into a malicious little smile.

"Need some help?" he asked, kneeling down to me.

I spied some men and women behind him, staring at the scene I made.

Most of the girls glared daggers at me. What's their problem? They're not the ones who fell like a dumbass.

My attention snapped to Taehyung's hand, held out to me.