Forty Two

-

kimtaehyung has posted a new photo!

❤ 7,946,065 likeskimtaehyung so i stopped being a pussy and asked her out

7,946,065 likes
kimtaehyung so i stopped being a pussy and asked her out. never felt happier ❤
view all 902,310 comments
therealjeon omfG FINALLY
hoeseok Y'ALL THIS HAPPENING THIS IS NOT A DRILL EVERYBODY STAY CALM STAY F U C K I N G CALM
hardcore_taera_stan mY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED THE SUN SHINES ON SEOUL ONCE AGAIN

-

The house was empty in the middle of the night when we came back, but with the happiness threatening to burst out of the both of us, it felt anything but.

I couldn't stop smiling the entire night. Half of it was spent at the park just silently enjoying the way our eyes sparkled when they locked with each other, and the rest up in Taehyung's red bedroom, where all we could think of was each other needing to be closer and closer till we crossed all the limits.

And we did, for he asked me out this night and I said yes, and the only way to celebrate that was compensation, physically proving that we were officially each others.

For the remaining hours we made love, slow and sweet and perfect, not at all tempted to go faster, to go aggressive and practically tear the silk sheets beneath us.

My only friend that time were his lips, guiding me well through the dark hours and exploring everywhere that he wished, which was mostly my own, for I got too greedy, too selfish.

The dawn rose, and soon our celebratory sensations softened into sweet slumber, as I cuddled into his chest, the faint smell of sweat and his perfume lingering around me.

And with the yellow rays shining into our room, the sheets pulled up to my chest and a god-like man leaning beside me, the only thought that came in my mind was how happy I truly was.

-

BRIIINNGG-

My eyes snapped open at the ring tone, buzzing violently on the bedside table.

It was Taehyung's phone, vibrating on the wood.

"Answer it," the said man's voice whispered out. "I can't be arsed."

I glanced upwards at him, shaking my head lightly before leaning over him and grabbing the phone.

Not bothering to look at the face ID, I swiped right, bringing the phone to my ear.