Twenty Seven

Words could not explain how furious I was.

"He did what?!"

"Miss Yoon, please-"

"I'll kill him!" I roared, gripping the damned papers so hard they'd tear.

I wish they did.

Nothing more would have pleased me if Chanyeok and Somi separated, but I knew my sister could not live without him.

It's why I've been tolerating the shitface for so long.

But he knew her condition would get worse with the divorce and yet he still sent them.

The very thought made my blood boil.

Taehyung, who had accompanied me to see Somi the week after the Chanyeok incident, rushed over to me.

"There, there, Sora," he murmured, bracing his hands on my shoulders. They started to work on the muscles underneath, massaging them until I calmed.

The calm did not last for very long.

"I'm going to gut him, Taehyung," I growled, crossing my arms.

"I know," he said, continuing.

"I'm going to fucking skin him alive," I guttered.

"I know," he said.

"Oh, I'm going to fucking-"

"Right, Sora," Taehyung whispered, leaning in right next to my face.

His hot breath caressed my ear as he said, "I'll happily watch you slowly kill him, but I have a better idea."

I turned to him, my anger greater than the realisation that Taehyung was damn close to me. "I'm really doubting that statement."

"I mean it's not as great as burying Chanyeok six feet underground, but it's a close second."

Taehyung whipped out a face mask, strapping it on.

He handed one to me. I took it, but didn't put it on. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Back to my place," he answered. He looked behind me, to Somi's assigned room. "Are the kids with Mrs. Han?"

"Chanja and Chanmi?" I nodded. "The girls wanted to see their mother after a day out with Hoseok." I rolled my eyes. "He spent practically half of the world's wealth on them, the idiot."

"And I'd spend the other half," Taehyung declared, urging me to put my mask on. "And its good they won't be there."

As I put it on, I asked, "Wh-Why?"

Then, my voice went an octave higher as I blurted out, "Wh-what exactly are we doing which must have my nieces o-out the way?"

"I don't know what you're talking-" Taehyung stopped.

Then, he looked at my flustered expression, my high squeaking.

His eyes started dancing, wild and malicious. "I was thinking of something else, Sora dear, but if you really want to go there-"

"I'm good!" I screeched, instantly out the hospital before he could say another word.

The man's fits of laughter could be heard even outside, and the angry shushing of the doctors.

I could feel the smirk as he exited the hospital, hands in pockets, striding to me as if he had all the time in the world.

"You're such an asshat," I muttered, crossing my arms.