Forty Five

Seven months later...

-

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!"

Cheers erupted from the crowd as Min Yoongi greeted the audience.

He dashed a gummy smile, running a hand through his frizzy hair as he continued, "Today is a special day. For today, I finally got chance to bring on some two special guests.

"The first one is an famous fashion designer, a household name despite being a luxury brand. His works are art themselves, and are the source of inspiration for many striving people in his focused field.

"The second guest," he spoke up, a hint of a nostalgic smile on his face, "Is a model. A model so irrelevant until last year, who, under this very fashion designer, rose to the top by her stunning looks and likeable personality."

He stopped, looking at the audience with mischief written on his face.

"Y'all already know who I'm talking about, am I right?"

The audience's answering roar had Yoongi chuckling.

"Well, let's not keep you all waiting any longer," he declared.

He gestured towards the black curtains behind him.

"Please welcome Kim Taehyung and Yoon Sora!"

The row that erupted from the audience was deafening as the curtains withdrew by themselves, revealing us both in a blinding spotlight.

Seeing everyone clapping so hard had my insides melting.

It never got old. The love people gave me, the kisses being sent my way, the looks of awe and respect directed at me.

So I smiled at them all, a toothy grin which had the crowd cheering even more.

For Taehyung, though, this he had for all his life. He's used to it, the constant screaming from the girls who developed crushes on him, to men who all want to be him.

Despite that, his answering smile showed his gratitude.

We walked to the front of the stage, my hand looped round his arm. We both bowed before the crowd then turned to Yoongi, who was all happy and ready to burst rainbows out of his ass.

"Ah, Taehyung, Sora!" He greeted. "I'm so glad you both came."

"Anytime," the man at my side waved off. "Your show is the only one I make an effort on coming."

Yoongi chuckled, wagging a finger at him. "Don't expose yourself, Taehyung. That's my job."

Everyone joined in on the contagious laughter, the interviewer gesturing us to sit after the moment.

We sat down on the white sofas, I fixing the only sleeve of my red jumpsuit, the satin fabric bringing out my figure in every smooth curve and edge.

Taehyung looked just as classy in a matching red suit, an off white polo shirt underneath. His silver locks were a little longer now, curling slightly at the neck.