Twenty One

I did not sleep.

The entire flight of fourteen hours, I did not get one wink of slumber.

Everytime I dare close my eyes, the image of my sister bloodied on the bed would knock me into consciousness right away.

Even the flight attendants would ask me if I'm okay.

I could only nod and plaster a smile, hoping they'd understand and fuck off.

It may have sounded harsh, but I was panicking. Freaking out, with no one to hold on to.

That's when I wished that I had someone coming back to Seoul with me.

It's your problem now, Sora. You're the one who pushed him out of this.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Fustrated, I looked out the window, slowly watching the night melting into daytime as the plane drifted over South Korea.

The airplane landed smoothly. I unbuckled the seat belt and got out the plane, grabbing my luggage.

I rushed through security checks and soon out the airport.

Catching a taxi, I ordered it to go to the Central Hospital.

The car raced past the others, speeding dangerously high as he went past red lights.

The taxi dropped me off right in front of the entrance.

I thanked him as I paid him in euros and burst the doors opened.

The hospital was large, with a lot of people were about, most sitting with their head in their hands.

"Yoon Sora?"

"Oh my God, I know her-"

"Why is a model like her at a hospital-"

I ignored their murmuring as I ran to the reception.

"Where is Han Somi submitted?!"

"May I know who you are?"

I groaned. "You know who I am!" I exclaimed. "I'm her sister!"

"She's out of emergency," the receptionist explained calmly.

I could almost sense the pity in her voice.

"Please calm down, Miss Yoon, her operation was successful."

"Where are her children?" I demanded.

"A-Anni?"

I stopped.

And turned around to find Chanja staring at me, face red and crumpled.

A sob escaped me.

"Anni!" she cried out, running over to me.

She nearly knocked me off my feet as she flung her arms around me and squeezed me with all her might.

"A-Anni-" she wept, her face pressed against my stomach as she cried and cried.

I kneeled down, wrapping my arms around her as tears escaped me.

"ANNI-"

A fiery little four year old struggled free from a nurse's grip.

Chanmi then ran as fast as her chubby little legs could carry her as she pounced on top of me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzling her head on my shoulder. "Anni, I don't wanna be with that nursh, I wanna be with you," she whined.