Fourteen

My mouth dropped.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You heard me, Miss Yoon," Taehyung said, coming over to me, "We're going to Paris!"

"I'm sorry what?"

A sigh escaped Taehyung. "Come. It seems only actions will make you believe in me."

I gaped at him. "P-Paris?" I stuttered. "B-but I c-can't just go to P-Paris-"

"And why not?" Taehyung asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I haven't even packed-"

"Everything," he interrupted, raising a hand to shut me up, "Has been prepared for you. Including your basic necessities."

"Like my-"

"New toothbrush, clothing, underwear, pads-"

Taehyung noticed my shock. "What? I'm not oblivious to what a women has to deal with every month. I've dealt with too many... accidents just before catwalks to ignore this."

"Of course," I muttered. Well, at least he thought about the problems. Most men run away from the thought of a period.

"But I still don't get it," I said, waving my arms. "Why are we going to Paris all of a sudden?"

Taehyung brought his luggage to him. "All will be explained when we board the plane."

He went to the entrance and slid open the stained glass door. "Let's go, Miss Yoon."

I willed my feet to move.

Paris. I'm going to Paris.

"Close the office, thanks," Taehyung said to the secretary, who nodded and continued on with her work.

We exited the headquarters together, and went in the car.

The ride there was silent, yet it wasn't uncomfortable.

I still couldn't believe it. Paris.

We arrived at the air port, Taehyung parking the car.

He put on a black face mask, hooking the straps behind his ear.

Freeing the trapped locks from the strap, he got out the car. He opened the door for me, and passed me a face mask as he closed the door.

"You'll need this as well," he said. "You can take it off when we get on the plane."

"Okay." I took the mask and put it on.

Taehyung took out his phone and pressed it to his ear. "Yes, we'll be here in a minute."

"Right," he said, putting his phone back, "Just blend in with the crowd. Try not to get noticed."

I nodded. Taehyung took the lead, locking his car, and we both entered through the huge doorway into the airport.

The airport was incredibly busy, with hundreds, if not thousands, of people milling about, either waiting for flights, getting their passports checked or-

"Wait, what about my passport?" I suddenly asked.

"I took it with me while you were showering the other night for the party. I hope you don't mind."

"I wished you told me," I said, raising my eyebrow. "Or this whole thing, for that matter."

"It's your job, Miss Yoon," Taehyung said. "You're expected to travel all over the world to model."