Secret's Out (Jeongcheol)

In this one shot I'm making Jeonghan have his long hair. I miss it (Even though I wasn't a Carat yet when he had it). They're also going to already be in a relationship during this one shot. If people really want to see what lead up to their relationship, I'll attempt it another time. Please Enjoy! (In case  you didn't know S.coops is the same person as Seungcheol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

It was a calm Friday afternoon, the sun was shining high in the sky. The wind was blowing lightly, helpful in a way, blowing small wisps of Jeonghan's hair out of his face. All of the members were enjoying the time off. Either playing around in the pool like Dino, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, and Minghao; or kicking around a soccer ball like Vernon, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Woozi, Joshua, and Dokyeom. Jeonghan was just sitting, bathing in the sunlight, glad to see his group mates enjoying themselves.

Jeonghan's POV:

Today was a beautiful day, the weather was warm with a nice light, cool breeze. It's moments like these that you wish could just last forever, moments like these that you never want to let go of. Of course I know this day will end eventually, and we'll have to get back to our hepatic schedules, but its nice to soak in the moment while it lasts.

I'm quickly pulled from my thoughts when a gentle hand rests itself on my right shoulder. I look towards the direction it's coming from and see Seungcheol smiling down at me, a step above the one I'm currently sitting on. I scoot to my left, he then sits down next to me, and places his hand in mine knowing it's hidden from the other members by my knees.

"What's going through your head Jeonghan?" he asks me while caressing my hand with his thumb.

"I just wish this day would never end, everyone is so happy and care free" I say looking at him.

"Well obviously not everyone is happy and care free" Cheol says laughing.

"Hey! I'm happy just not as care free as I would like to be" I mutter, crossing my arms.

"I can take your cares away if you want" Cheol whispers slyly and nudges me with his elbow.

"Seungcheol I swear to the lord all mighty that I will hurt you" I say punching him in the arm.

"Your loss" he says putting his arms up in surrender.

I roll my eyes while leaning my head on his shoulder. I take his hand back in mine and start playing with his fingers. We sit like this quite awhile before...

"I'm hungry. Do you want to come make some lunch with me" Seungcheol says, squeezing my hand.

"Is this just an excuse to get me to come inside with you?" I ask lifting my head off his shoulder, while looking at him.

"It can be, if you want it to be" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew, stop it" I say getting up and turning to walk up the steps we were sitting on.

*Time skip to them in the kitchen, after Jeonghan kicked Seungcheol in the shin for being an idiot*

Jeonghan's POV:

"You know that really hurt" Seungcheol says pouting rubbing his shin.

"Oh poor baby" I say rolling my eyes before walking over to him and kissing his pouting lips.

"You know that actually made it a bit better. Maybe it will be fully healed if you do it again" Cheol says grinning at me.

"How about I kiss you again if you make me a good Sandwich?" I ask trying to bargain my way out of making my own lunch.