New Year's Kiss Pt.1 (Hyunghyuk)

12/17/17

     I want to thank my one and only Cunt Alyssa for the idea for this. Yes this oneshot is about New Years, I plan on doing maybe a Christmas special where all the ships meet up, but I don't know, so let me know what you think.

The part 2 of this won't be Hyunghyuk it will be Jookyun. If people really want a Showki version I can probably figure something out.

I will definitely be doing a oneshot next weekend, it will just be coming out on Saturday instead of Sunday, I won't have time to do it on Sunday because it's Christmas eve and I'll be very busy.

None of you probably even care about this so I'll just get on with the story. I hope you enjoy!~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

     Wonho, believe it or not has been dying to throw a New Year's Eve party, for years. Normally every time he tried the group, or their friends were busy with prior schedules. But this year, finally everyone's free.

Wonho decided to invite the groups all the members are close with such as Seventeen, Got7, BTS, Sistar, and a few other label mates.

But this party wasn't just special for Wonho, It was special for Hyungwon and Minhyuk. The party wasn't the special part for them, the fact that it was their first new years together was the special part.

To say both men were nervous was a bit of an understatement. Hyungwon who was pretty good at concealing his feelings, was having a hard time hiding the fact that his heart was racing more and more, the closer it got to midnight. Minhyuk didn't seem to be nervous though, he just appeared to be excited, and a little jittery.

Hyungwon knew what a social butterfly Minhyuk was, so he was concerned that he wouldn't even be able to find the latter when the time came. They both hadn't really spoke about the matter, they both just figured the other would know what the plan was.

Hyungwon's POV:

     "Hyungwonie! What should I wear tonight?" Minhyuk asks from his closet, while I sit on his bed.

"You look fine in everything, just pick what you like best" I say while shrugging my shoulders at him.

"Well what are you wearing, that way I can match you a little?" Minhyuk asks.

"I was just going to wear what I have on now" I tell him.

"Hyungwon, you're wearing a navy hoodie, and red sweatpants. that shade of red doesn't even match, how could I ever let you go out looking like that?" Minhyuk says, sounding almost offended.

"We're just hanging out with friends, it doesn't really matter" I say, going back to scrolling through my phone.

"Aren't you the one who's the model?" Minhyuk asked.

"Just because I've modeled a few times, doesn't mean I actually care about fashion" I say, not looking up.

"If I pick something out for you, will you wear it?" Minhyuk asks.

"As long as it's not extravagant" I say while looking up, only to see him walking out. I figure he went to my room to find something for me to wear.

Before I know it Minhyuk is back in the room.

"Put these on and then show me how it looks" Minhyuk says while throwing a pile of clothes at me.

I grab the clothes and climb out of his bed.