Caught Red Handed (Huidawn)

7/20/18

     okay so I know its been awhile but I'm back from Italy, and I know there are many requests waiting, but I currently don't know how to go about the next one on the list, and since I have some inspiration for this, please give a warm welcome to the first Pentagon oneshot in this book.

I haven't been into Pentagon for too long, but my friend Alyssa was helping to motivate me to write this after watching the video where the picture above is from. Plus Pentagon are sweet, talented, underrated boys and deserve some love. So Stan Pentagon!

Anywho lets get this started!~

(by the way they're already dating, just the members don't know, so they sleep in their separate rooms.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E'Dawn's POV:

*Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick*

*Toss* *Turn*

*Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick*

*Toss* *Turn*

*Sigh*

ughhhh why can't I just sleep.

*Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick* *Tick*

That's it I can't do this anymore.

After shoving all the blankets off myself, and tip-toeing out of the room, so I don't wake Hongseok, I make my way to the dorm kitchen.

After rummaging through what I already knew was an empty fridge, I sit at the kitchen table and lay my head down, trying to think of something to do.

hmmm maybe, he'll help me.

I get up from the table, and try to quietly make my way to our leader's room.

I get to the door and slowly push it open, to reveal our might I say gorgeous leader peacefully sleeping, I almost don't want to wake him.

Oh well.

"Psst, Hui, wake up" I say while crouched down, and lightly pushing his shoulder.

"Hmm" he says while rolling over.

"I'm hungry" I say while laying my head on his bed.

"go- look in the fridge- or something" He says while opening one eye to look at me.

"Hui, you and I both know there's nothing in that fridge" I say while pushing his hair out of his one open eye.

"Fine- then what do you want me to do about it?" he asks.

"Can you come with me to buy some food" I say while trying to pull my sweetest smile.

"Alright" he says while sitting up with a sigh. "Let's go, you're lucky you're cute"

Hui gets up out of bed and gets dressed, I just steal one of his hoodies, before we sneak out of the dorm.

"So where do you want to go?" Hui asks.

"I guess the convenient store" I say while putting my hand in his.

"Well it's not like anything else is open at 2am" He says while pulling me along.

"It will be fun, it's almost as if we're having a date, we haven't had time for one of those in a long time" I say while swinging my hand with his.

"E'dawn I love you, but if you wanted a date we could have snuck out some reasonable hour instead of the middle of the night" Hui says while shaking his head, but smiling.