"Glad You Made Up...On The Couch" (Showki)

8/22/18

     Alright so I want to do my best to get all requests out soon, so I'm going to be writing them and releasing them as soon as they're done, for awhile, I have no schedule. So for now I would like to inform you all requests will be closed for awhile. I want to finish the ones I have left and then I plan on doing some of my own ideas before opening them again.

 JooKyun_4Ever Here is your one shot. You were very vague with what you asked for, but I did my best to include the things you did asked for so I hope you enjoy!~

Sorry it took so long, I hope you all like it!~

(Obviously the names other than Monsta X's are made up!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kihyun's POV:

     "Ugh can you people really not throw out the empty food containers when you get late night snacks" I mumble to myself as I clean the kitchen. The members have gotten better at cleaning their rooms, the kitchen is a different story...

"You're up early Ki" I hear someone say, and turn to see Shownu rubbing his eyes.

"I could say the same to you, you came to bed pretty late last night, and it's a free day. " I say while continuing to clean.

"Why are you up?" He asks me. 

"I had to pee, and then I was too awake to try going back to sleep... and then I saw this damn kitchen, why are you up?" I say and tie the trash bag.

"I'm observing the new choreographer, that's where I was last night, I was speaking with the CEO. He told me to judge the guys techniques and teaching skills, he might be added to the production staff if he's as good as his resume says he is" Shownu says before coming over to me.

"Can I come watch? It's not like I have anything better to do" I say as Shownu wraps his arms around my waist from behind me.

"I don't see why not, it will be good having an extra set of eyes" Shownu says and places his head on my left shoulder.

"Cool, then what do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"I would say you, but I need actual food if I'm going to be dancing all day. Plus showing up late would be a really bad first impression" Shownu says and kisses my cheek.

I roll my eyes and open the fridge to see if there actually is anything I can make.

After making Scrambled eggs, and a shopping list for later, Shownu and I get ready... with some difficulty, and then make our way to the studio.

When we arrive at the company building, we greet the CEO and head down to the practice rooms to set up for the choreographer. 

The man shows up right on time and introduces himself as Kim Yoonbok. He's pretty young, it kinda surprises me that he's already been out of college for five years.

The first part of this tryout or whatever you want to call it involves showing us a few of his dances he's created, and then he needs to teach a choreography to us that he hasn't shown yet.

The guy dances pretty well, he has quite a range of styles. Shownu seems quite mesmerized considering that fact that when I sneezed he nodded his head as if he agreed with something I said.

When it's time for the teaching part of the observation he says he'll be part of the coreo he's teaching, so we just agree so we can get this done with.