I'm Glad It Was You I Fell For (Meanie)

1/2/18

     I'm so sorry this chapter didn't come out during the weekend, I had a lot going on mentally and physically. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a wonderful New Year!

I'm just going to jump right into this one (This one shot is an alternate universe to what happened in A Trip To Remember,  they aren't related).

I hope you all enjoy!~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

     Mingyu made a horrible mistake, Mingyu thought taking Seungkwan and Vernon up on their offer to go ice skating would be fun... Mingyu quickly learned he was only really coming because they needed someone to drive them to the ice skating rink. It's not the first time this has happened, but Mingyu always has more hope invested in his friends than he should, It wasn't  even just Seungkwan and Vernon who have done it.

One time Jun and Minghao had invited him over to hang out... turned out the main reason was that they wanted him to cook them dinner. This time was fine, because at least he enjoyed himself.

Another time Jeonghan and Seungcheol invited him to the movies with him... once again they had wanted him for his driving skills. Mingyu learned that Jeonghan and Seungcheol weren't really watching the movie, when he looked over to ask a question and saw them doing... a little more than making out. They didn't go to see a horror movie, but he sure felt he was at one.

Of course he had plenty of time where him and his friends actually hung out, but these were just the few times where he ended up third wheeling. At this point Mingyu wants to find a boyfriend so he doesn't have to deal with being the third wheel anymore. All of these things would turn into double dates instead of him just talking to brick walls.

Luckily, Mingyu's luck seems to be changing.

Mingyu's POV:

     'Come with us' they said, 'You'll have fun' they said.  I wish I didn't come, and it's not going fun. How do I always forget to not go places with the couples of the group, it never ends in my favor. I either end up doing work for one of their dates, or end up scarred for life.

"Come on Mingyu the line's really long, if you don't hurry up we might not get in" Vernon shouts to me as Seungkwan pulls him towards the entrance.

"Mingyu you can either hurry up or pay for yourself!" Seungkwan shouts.

"I'm coming! just hold your horses!" I shout back and quicken my pace. I know the only reason they're paying is to get me to stay and give them a ride home. As soon as they buy my ticket and skate rental they'll leave me alone. 

I don't even know how to ice skate! How am I supposed to teach myself how to ice skate without any sort of guidance what so ever?!

I get behind the couple in line and it already feels like they're forgetting I'm here. Vernon keeps whispering things to Seungkwan which in turn make Seungkwan turn as red as a cherry. I don't want to know what he said, and I hope I never have to find out.

After waiting in line forever to pay, we all get tickets for skate rentals, and finally make it in the area. Seungkwan and Vernon suggest we go eat now before everyone else gets done skating and decides to eat.