Chapter 18 - Discoveries

This chapter is dedicated to

                  kaddy1994 Zuby_Shk

bookaholic-sumaiya

                   rameenfatima190 

SanusiAminatBisola    arshiyanikhat

Readers discretion is advised.
tad bit of uneasy content ahead, if you get irked out by romance ...
Don't say I didn't warn you😛

* * *

"Never underestimate the influence of the people you have allowed in your life. Bad company corrupts good morals."

The sun rose, washing the earth  with its radiance

The sun rose, washing the earth  with its radiance. The the birds returned with food for their nestlings. The bees set out in search for the finest pollen. The ants marched in precision, carrying out their tasks  for the day. t
The streets of Sandton was filled with cars, the morning traffic began, as people filed into their cars , heading to work, the hubbub of the city came to life once again.

Zahra opened the hotel window, enjoying the morning breeze that caressed her hair.

The slight drizzle of rain, began to pitter patter against the window, painting the window with watery drops, that trickled down the window, splashing  on the window sill.

She stretched forth her hand, smiling as the cold droplets fell onto her bare arm.

She loved the rain, and she loved the smell of the rain even more.

While some hated when it rained, as their plans would be spoilt, she embraced it and enjoyed it. She never understood why people despised the rain, it was so refreshing to have rain.

Rain is a blessing  from Allah SWT, it quenches  the parched earth, granting water to the thirsty and dying plants, it fills up the lakes, rivers and ponds, it settles the dust of the earth, it brings about  a  feeling of fear as well as hope, it's just so amazing and magical. 

When the rain drops had turned into harsh showers, she hurriedly shut the window.

She didn't want to ruin the plush carpet, beneath her.

She turned towards the bed, lovingly gazing at her husband, who was sprawled diagonally across the bed, hugging  a pillow to his ches as he slept peacefully.