Epilogue - Take my hand.

A/N : I named the chapter 'take my hand', because the book was initially named take my hand. Even though I changed the named of the book, I still felt like this title needed to fit in somewhere, so I thought why not the epilogue!

"As I walk upon the road of life, as I pass some bumpy and curvy roads, as I avoid the potholes of life and get hit by some afflictions of life, as I witness the beautiful scenes of life, as I experience the good times of life, as I cry, as I laugh, as I frown, as I smile. As I fail, as I succeed, as I fall down and as I get up, as I give up and as I try harder, take my hand and never let me go.

Take my hand and stay by my side, take my hand and help me along the way. Take my hand and walk the road of life along with me. Take my hand and let us reach the end of this journey hand in hand.

Let us look back and smile at our memories and walk ahead so that we may create uncountable memories. Take my hand and never let me go."

-Jauhariy

* * *

Yusairas P

Yusairas P.O.V

Difficulties.

Someone once said difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations, and I couldn't agree more. Challenges is what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life more meaningful.

Life goes on whether you choose to take a step forward or whether you choose to stay behind, locked in the past.

Allah SWT decides who you meet in your life. Some people are meant to pass by in your life for a small amount of time, either to teach you a good or bad lesson. Other people are meant to stay forever in your life, leaving deep impressions upon your heart.

I learnt how to enjoy the little things in life, for those are actually the big things that we regard to be little.

My Lord.

To have a bond with Allah SWT is the greatest blessing one can have, to turn to Allah in times of need and thank Him in times of bliss is what my aim in life is. There is nothing wrong in getting closer to Allah SWT during trials, but it is wrong to distance yourself from Allah SWT after He solves them for you.

We should allow the love of Allah SWT to heal us and free us. We should encourage and push ourselves towards Allah and always remember that Allah comes first, His commandments come first, loving Him comes before loving anyone else.We should always remember that Allah SWT is watching us at all times.