Chapter 33 -Aquisence.

"She is like the kind of beauty that gently falls like snowflakes. Falling softly onto the white covered snow, silent, subtle, fragile to touch, but beautiful. She is made of winter, thunderstorms and scars, yet she possesses the gentle touch for the broken heart. When you meet her you probably won't notice her right away, for her beauty is the one that whispers ever so subtly, capturing your heart and soul, before entrancing your eyes."

* * *

A tense silence hovered over the men who were seated in Zaheer's home office.

Zaheer reclined against the back rest of his swivel chair, with his hand placed beneath his chin, his elbow resting upon his work desk, he contemplated over the matter.

Luqmaan's hands rested on either side of his chair, he clutched the arm rests firmly, awaiting Zaheer's reply.

Suhaib leaned forward, his fingers drummed against his knee as he glanced around the office room, nervously.

Since they had arrived he was a jumble of nerves.He apologised in the best way he could, but not once did his gaze meet Zaheer's stormy eyes.

Zaheer was extremely furious and he had every right to be, for Suhaib had broken his daughters heart and he didn't know if he could entrust his precious duagter to a man who made such rash and immature decisions.

He wasn't sure what to do now, he was sure his daughter would accept Suhaib without a second thought.

Yusaira thought she hid her sadness well, but it was evident she didn't whole heartedly agree for the recent proposal.

On the other hand, his close friend wanted to make Yusaira his daughter in law, he didn't know how to refuse him without even allowing them to come and see her.

He didn't know how to say no.. He was in a dilemma, but would he really keep this piece of information away from Yusaira?

She deserved to know Suhaib was back and she had a right to make her own decision, but his close friend was important to him as well and she was still a young girl. She wouldn't understand now, but maybe later on in life she would understand why he didn't want her to marry Suhaib.

Finally coming to a conclusion Zaheer rested both his arms on the table.

Zaheer's words sped up Suhaib's already erratic heart beat.

This was it, this was his battle of fate and it had now ended. He was unaware what his destiny had in store for him.