Chapter: 8

Chris' POV

I gave Katy the note and that took everything I had. I wasn't really sure if I should have. Everything that both Crawford and I wanted and needed to say was in that note. I tried to just tell Crawf to just talk to her, but of corse he resisted and said that this was going to be way better. Who even knows if Katy will read it anyway. She may never look at it. I tried to explain this to him, but insisted that his plan was going to work and everything will all fall into place. I didn't believe him one bit, but this is Crawford we are talking about.

I was walking back to my house from Katy's. When I walked inside I went into mine and crawfs room and saw him laying on his bed.

"Jocelyn and Katy" he said as if he could read my mind.

"What about them"

"Jocelyn is bothering Katy again, and I was there, but the weird thing is that Jocelyn was actually apologizing"

"Did Katy forgive her"

"No"

"Then that's good, because I wouldn't have trusted her and I know you wouldn't have either"

"I feel like all this is my fault, if I could've only kept my mouth shut and not told Katy anything then this wouldn't have happened"

"Crawf it's not you fault you were just doing what you felt was right"

He didn't answer just laid there, most likely thinking.

"Do you think she read the note"

Now it was my turn not to answer. I'm actually not sure. She could've, but then she might've not.

"Maybe" I finally decided to answer.

He just nodded.

Katy's POV

I left the note Chris gave me on my bed side table. It has been there for a few days, left unopened and untouched by me. I have noticed every day at school Crawford would look at me with hopeful eyes, like I was going to say something to him. I just ignored him. I didn't think much about it. The main thing that has been on my mind is Chris' letter and Jocelyn.

Everyday Jocelyn would talk to me and beg for my forgiveness. I didn't believe her at first, but if she has the time of day to just beg me everyday then maybe she's telling the truth and really means it. I'd have to admit that I kind of enjoyed having Jocelyn on her knees begging me. I decided to just forgive her because I couldn't stand her talking to me everyday, it was weird, but yet also kind of nice since no one talked to me except Chris and Crawford. And as of now Crawford doesn't talk to me.

I sat on my bed bored on my computer. I was going to grab the note off my bedside table, when Chris and Crawford both walked in. Wow thanks mom. My hand quickly shot back to my side. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to read it now. It looked like both of them were running to get, they were both sweaty and out of breathe.

"Have you read the note" they said simultaneously.

I slowly shook my head no. They took a sigh of relief, and I gave them a confused look.

"You don't need that, so we will just take that" Crawford said trying to take the note from my table, but I quickly grabbed it before he could.

"You can't just take it, it's mine"

"Katy please you don't understand"

"Understand, what?"

"What's in that note, isn't what's supposed to be in it"

Yet again I was confused. That didn't make any sense. I was bound to read it sooner or later and I guess it's now. Without a second thought I opened the note and read it, reading it out loud for Chris and Crawford to hear.

"Dear Katy,

I'm sorry about everything that has happened and is happening. I just wanted to let you know that I'm always here for you, no matter what. I'm also sorry about Jocelyn and not telling you, but I really hope you understand I was doing that for you. You and I both know I can't stand her. I'm doing everything I can for you, everything to make you happy. All I need is to know that you are okay and that your happy. I'll do anything for you. I know that right now we aren't exactly at the best, but we will be. I understand that your mad at me, and I would be to if I were you. I understand if all you need is time alone and that if you decide to push me out of your life I'm okay with that. You should know that if you do that, no matter what path life takes us on I will always be there for you, I will always care about you, and most of all I will always love you.

~ Crawfish"

By the end of reading it I was in tears. This was so sweet, just like Crawf. I now wonder why it took me so long to read it and why Crawford didn't want me to.

At the end when I was Crawford signed it crawfish, I smiled and laughed slightly. I used to call him crawfish when we were younger.

With tears still running down my face, I got up off my bed pulling Crawford into a hug.

"That was sooooo sweet Crawf, you didn't have to, and why didn't you want me to read it?"

He never answered my question just hugged me tighter. I pulled away and looked at both Chris and Crawford.

"I love you guys both, but you do know I can't choose between y'all right"

They both nodded their heads.

"Okay"

I gave both Chris and Crawford one last hug before they left.

______________________________________________________

A/N: ahhhhhhhhhh thank you guys soooooooo much for 1.3K+ reads!!!! That's amazing!!!! I never expecting for this story to get so far!! Y'all are amazing!!! Also thank you for voting and commenting!! It really means a lot and encourages me to write for you guys and make sure that each chapter is at least somewhat good!! Sorry for the wait on this chapter though!! hope you enjoy! and please continue to vote and comment for the next chapter! thanks!! love you!! xx