Chapter: 12

A/N: hey guys sorry if this chapter sucks! This whole chapter got deleted and I had to rewrite it, so it won't be as good as I had planned, but still hope you like the chapter! Please vote and comment! Thank you! Love you all!

Katy's POV

I spent today thinking on how I would tell the guys who I chose and how I would let the other down easily. I know it will be hard for him. A lot of thinking has gone into this. Maybe it's for the better. Either way I will still have both of them in my life, and that's all that matters to me.

I got a text from from Crawf asking if I wanted to hang out today.

I don't see why not and plus I'm not in a rush to tell Crawford or Chris the news.

Sure sounds good!

I texted Crawf back.

I quickly got changed and did my hair and makeup. Before I knew it Crawf was already at my door.

I said goodbye to my parents as I was walking downstairs.

"Where are we going" I asked Crawford while I was getting in the passenger seat of his car.

"I don't know, I was going to ask you where you where wanted to go"

"So you ask me to hang out to go nowhere" I questioned.

"Yeah pretty much"

"Well I guess it be like good ol' times and we can do nothing."

"Perfect"

In our own world 'nothing' meant 'let's go grab ice cream and walk endlessly around the streets, singing random songs and getting weird looks from people around us'

Once we got to our favourite ice cream shop we walked inside and got our ice cream.

Starting our doing nothing day, we starting walking in a random direction, where there were more people. I put on the first song that just happened to be 'Problem' by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea.

Crawford started it off trying to hit Ariana's high notes. He sounded like an injure dolphin.

Once it was my turn, i had to do Iggy's part.

"It's Iggy iggys uh what you got" I started off finishing it till the end.

Me most probably sounding terrible like Crawf. But once I did finish the rap the people around us were clapping.

Since when did people actually listen to me?

I quickly got embarrassed that people where listening and actually liked me rapping and singing.

I hid my face in crawf's shoulder.

"Why are people clapping"

He put his arm around me. "I don't know, you just sounded that great."

"Shut up"

We continued walking, now just in silence. I actually kind of liked this better, it was peaceful and I don't get this everyday, but I wish I did.

After a while I spoke up. "Hey Crawf do you know where your going, I think we're lost"

" We aren't lost"

"The whole time I've lived here, I have never seen this place before"

"Then you should explore more"

I rolled my eyes. "Face it Crawford your lost"

"Am not"

"I'm calling Chris"

I dialled his number. And waited for him to answer.

"Hello" he said into the phone

"Hey Chris can you do me a favour"

"Sure what"

"Well you see Crawford got us lost, so you got to come find us"

"Where are y'all"

"Chris, we are lost I don't know where we are"

"Right okay, well do you know where I should look around"

"Yeah probably around the ice cream shop Crawf and I always go to."

"Okay, I'll try to find you, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up.

"Chris is coming, now we wait."

Crawford sighed and sat down by some old abandoned house. I sat next to him.

"We might be here a while"

"Thanks for stating the obvious" I said.

Hour after hour passed and no one showed up. I began to loose hope that Chris was coming. Right when I was about to give up and call someone else, Chris showed up. I ran up to his car and got In.

"It's about fucking time, remind me not to go anywhere with Crawford"

Chris chuckled "alright"

Crawf got in right after I did, and drive Crawf back to the ice cream shop and dropped Crawford off.

"I'm not getting out or I'll get lost" Chris drove us back to this place with Crawford following behind us.

"Hey Chris when we get to the house, I have to tell you and Crawford something important"

"Can it wait"

I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Chris it's important, what's more important that it will have to wait, it will literately only take like 2 minutes"

"Tell me now"

"I want to tell you and Crawf at the same time it will be easier that way"

He didn't reply after that. I don't understand why Chris was being like that, he never was.

We soon reached his house and I got out, let my self in and plopped on the couch.

"Who are you" I asked the girl who was sitting on the couch next to me.

"I'm Emily, I just moved in next door"

"Oh...thats nice"

"Who are you...Chris' sister?"

"How do you know Chris"

"I just meet him, before he had to leave to go pick up some people named Katy and Crawford because they were lost"

"Oh well I'm Katy, no I'm not Chris' sister and Crawford is Chris' brother."

"Oh well that makes sense"

"Yeah..oh look here they come" I said as soon as they walked threw the door.

"And that's Crawford" i said pointing to Crawf. "You can go now".

"Katy what are you doing" Chris said.

"Showing Ellie here the door"

"It's Emily" she said

"Right Emily, the door" i corrected myself.

"She doesn't have to leave" Chris argued.

"I have something very important to tell you and Crawford, so why does she have to be here"

"Because she's my guest and last time I checked no one invited you, you just always show up."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'll go then. Just forget what I had to tell you both. It's nothing now. It never was anything I guess." I said walking out the door and to my house.