Chapter: 13

Chris' POV

I don't know what was Katy's problem, but she seemed way off. Something was definitely bothering her, that she had to take it out on Emily and I. Maybe something happened between her and Crawf, but she seemed fine. This was all confusing me, I know she wouldn't act like that for no reason. Right then it hit me, what did she have to tell me, and maybe that's what was bothering her.

Before I could even correct myself of what I was saying, or apologise to Katy, she stormed out the house.

Emily looked at me confused to what was going on.

"Maybe, I should just go, nice to meet you Chris, and uh Crawford" she said and questioned the last part, it being directed to Crawf.

He just nodded and I spoke up telling her she didn't have to leave, but she insisted on going using some lame excuse that her mom wanted her home before dinner. It was only 2. So she left and it was just Crawford and I.

"Dude what the hell was that" Crawford said/asked.

"I don't know, okay" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"What has gotten into you, your never like that"

"Neither is Katy, you should ask her what her problem is"

"It seemed like her problem was you"

"That's why I was going to leave, I knew something like this was going to happen"

"Chris you're letting it happen, if only you just listened to whatever Katy had to say instead of standing up for some girl you just met."

Katy's POV

I reached my house, ignoring the hello's from my parents and walking to my room. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be myself.

I had thought that everything was going to be okay and everything was going to work out, but that stupid Emily girl messed up everything. She messed up Chris.

I didn't know what to do now. I had to rethink everything. I thought that I wanted to be with Chris, but knowing how he really feels I don't know anymore.

All my thoughts where interrupted when I saw Crawford walk through my door. Without thinking I got off my bed and hugged him. Now I just bursted in tears. For most likely the stupidest reason, who knows. I couldn't control myself or my emotions when I'm around Crawf. He just understands me. That's probably one thing i'll never get in Chris. I'll just have to learn to get over him.

"Shh Katy it's okay" Crawford comforted me.

"Why is Chris being so ughhhh" I said trying to find the right words to fit.

He chuckled slightly "idk, you'd have to ask him"

"But hey I got something to make you feel better" he continued.

"What" I questioned.

"So I know you've wanted one-"

"You didn't" I said interrupting him shocked.

He had a smirk on his face "but I did"

"Oh my god where is it" I said beyond happy, jumping up.

"Stay there, don't move" he ordered.

"Yes, master" I said sarcastically.

He left the room and came back a minute or two later with the most adorable puppy ever. I couldn't believe Crawford did this for me. She was a husky and Crawford told me she was barely a few weeks old.

"Oh my god thank you Soo much Crawf you're the best. I love you!!" I let the last part accidentally slip out of my mouth.

"Uh you know, as a friend of corse" i said trying to cover up but failed miserably at the awkward state we were now in.

Letting my blush show, as a sign of embarrassment might have been the best mistake I've ever made, because once Crawford saw he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

This time I didn't resist. This time I knew it was right. I kissed Crawford back. It was such a sweet passionate kiss, with a hint of hunger, as we both most likely have been waiting for this moment to come.

He pulled away a few moments later.

"I love you too Katy"

I looked down, and blushed again.

"So what should we name her" I ask Crawf.

"Before we name her can I ask you something"

"Okay"

He got down on one knee. I laughed lightly to myself, only Crawford.

"Katy will you take our nameless puppy, as a token of my love and-"

He was interrupted when my dad walked into the room.

"Katy me and your-" he stopped once he saw Crawf.

"Crawford what are you doing" he asked.

At this I couldn't hold in my laughter, and I bursted out laughing.

He didn't give Crawford a chance to explain. "Get off that knee boy" he said, and Crawford did so.

"So if nothing is going on, me and your mother have to head to the store" he continued his original sentence.

"Okay bye"

He left and and I looked at Crawf to continue.

He continued from where he was and got back down on one knee.

"- and be my girlfriend" I pretended to be shocked, as if I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh. My. Gosh. YES" I continued to pretend I was actually getting married.

He laughed at my failed attempts and just pulled me closer to kiss me again.

We were soon interrupted again, but this time by my phone. I groaned. Stupid phone. It showed that I had a text message. From Chris.

I sighed debating on wether or not to read it or not. Eventually, I thought what the heck, what would and could possibly go wrong from a text, he's probably just going to apologize, and use that stupid line he always says to me 'till I die'.

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to help y'all know that I won't be updating for the next week or so, I'll be on vacation. I'll try and update here an there, but I might not get anything done. And I'm also sorry this chapter sucks and that's it short I have terrible writers block, but I tried for you guys. Thanks for reading and voting and commenting.

I was also wondering when you would want me to end the story? anytime soon? Or would y'all prefer it to be longer? just wondering so I could get a little bit more ideas while I'm on vacation to update for y'all. Please comment below what y'all want and what y'all think.