Chapter: 15

Crawford's POV

I noticed Katy has been gone for a while, I went downstairs to check on her, but she wasn't there. At this point I started to panic, i didn't know where she is, and that's my fault. If only I didn't let stupid jealousy over my brother bother me, she would still be here.

I tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer. She wouldn't reply to any of my texts either.

I couldn't call her parents since they think she is here with me. They would freak if they found out Katy gone missing, especially since I'm here.

I paced around the living room, trying to come up with ideas to find Katy or to come up with something useful. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

I'm an idiot.

This is all my fault.

She would still be here if it wasn't for me.

All these thoughts running through my head, mocking me, making feel like a terrible person, and that I've let Katy down.

I heard someone come in through the front doors, for my well being I hoped and prayed that it was Katy and not her parents. I'd be dead if it was her parents..

Katy's POV

I slowly tried to get away without being noticed.

"Katy, is that you" I heard the all to familiar voice say, that I thought I would never here again.

"Shit" I mumbled quietly to myself, only I could I hear it.

I turned around, a fake smile on my face. "Hi"

"Long time no see"

"Fuck off"

"Are you still mad about what happened, that was forever ago"

"You ruined my life, you out of everybody in the world you were supposed to be there for me, you were my everything, all I had." I was on the verge of tears.

"How many times do I have to apologize, I told you I was sorry"

"Kayden, you just don't get it, you hurt everyone. We were all worried sick. We didn't know what happened to you or anything. You hurt me, mom and dad, and that could never be forgiven."

"Katy-"

"Just go and leave us alone" I stated cutting him off and leaving this conversation for good, hoping never to see him again.

I completely forgot about whatever I was going to do and went straight back to my house where Crawford was. He, other then my parents, was the only who knew about my brother and what happened. He was the only one I ever told. The only one I ever trusted, after Kayden.

Me and Kayden where super close when we were younger, but quickly things changed. During middle school when Crawford and I started becoming super close, was when everything happened. No one knew why, and still to this day we don't know why, he tried to commit suicide. Since then the whole family has been super supportive. We thought that every thing was going to be okay, but a couple years later he ran away from home. This broke everyone's heart, especially mine. Kayden was all that I ever had growing up. I was worried sick. He had no idea how much pain I was going through. We never heard from him again since then. Just things on news saying that he robbed someplace or almost killed someone. It's hurts seeing him like this, but I can't do anything about it. I can't forgive him for anything that he had done. This has been the first time i saw him in ages, and frankly I wished I hadn't seen him. All the memories are flowing back, the good, the bad, and the sad. I'm an emotional reck at the moment, and all I really need is time alone or to talk to Crawford. I don't know is my parents ran into him too, but i sure hope not, or things will get bad, and fast.

A/N: sorry this chapter is soo short. I have writer block! I thought I should try and post some thing so here ya go! Hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment what you think so far or any ideas or advice you have the story. Thanks.

Till I Die (Chris and Crawford Collins)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें