3.

With the bad luck that I have, the week happened pretty quick. The trip was already organized and everything, Chad had already taken part of my belongings to organize my new room and there I was, packing my clothes and other little nonsense.

All this was so bizarre. I mean, a 17 year old girl is going to "take care" of a boy her own age because he does not seem very smart, to agree on how he behaves. Everything is fine with taking care of babys, but teenagers? Never in my life had I heard such stupidity.

Anyway, I had already said yes, there is no turning back. On one hand, I don't think anything can go wrong in all this, because you know, teenagers who misbehave do it t call the attention either of their parents or their friends, with out his parents I don't think he wants to continue acting as fool.

But in the other hand, if it actually is because of his reputation with his friends, I'm in trouble. A bunch of guys getting in trouble and I have to be the one who saves the day? i don't think so, they'll so not pay attention to whatever I say to them, I mean I'm so irrelevat to them they'll probably just ignore me. What happens if a random guy comes up to you and starts telling you what to do and what not to do? I can't even think of it. I'll be such a mess.

Okay, enough with that. earlier this morning Chad came to hand over the keys to the house and talk about basic information about Hayes, Nash and the house in general. The interesting thing is that it seems that Nash and Hayes share a group of friends who are quite popular. They both go to the same school that is a little close to mine.

With that said, both my parents and The Griers left for the airport. Let the nightmare begin.

I drove to the house, I got a bit lost on my way but I finally reached my destination. I unlocked my door and stood there in total awe, the house was freaking huge. It was like a white mansion with a beautiful green garden on the front side. I grabbed my suitcases and walked to the entrance.

I walked to the door firmly but when I was a footstep away from entering the house I stopped. I just stood there. Like a complete dumbass. I froze right in my feet because my mind decided it was time for decide the most irrelevant thing ever. "Should I just walk in or should I knock the door even though I have my own keys?"
If I knock the door then I'll somehow be 'welcomed' by either Hayes or Nash and maybe that'll help on with the first impression and stuff.
But then again, if I just open that door right now and walk myself in and search for somebody to introduce myself I'll impose some kind of respect right? And that's what I'm looking for. Respect.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was just standing there for about a good two minutes. It's about time for me to stop overanalyzing the stupid act of opening a damn door and begin with this new chapter.

I turned my key on the keyhole of the big two-doored white entrance and dragged myself in the house with my suitcases.

Let me just say that not only it looked huge from the outside, this house was a big ass mansion. The main hall was all in white and pale yellowish tones and It was incredibly neat and clean.

I literally had my mouth open. I looked like a small child once I began walking around a bit, I just couldn't help myself, I was touching everything!

Once I realized that was not what I'm supposed to be doing right now I grabbed my suitcase and decided it was time to look for Nash and Hayes.

I thought of yelling "Heyyyy, is anybody home?" but I was kind of shy at the moment. I walked through the big kitchen and it lead to a living room. I felt like a complete intruder but I just couldn't wait. I stoped there and turned around to go the other way and there was a boy just standing there looking at me. I stood there not moving an inch because I was completely embarrassed.