4.

"I don't even know how'd you even convinced me in letting you come with me. You're not even gonna like the guys, they're not your type" he said rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? You don't even know what are my type of guys so please just put your seat belt on and drive." I replied.

Honestly I've met Nash yesterday and now he's saying he knows which type of guys are for me? What even.

Earlier today Hayes went to study to a friends house so Nash got bored and decided he was going to hang out with his friends. He wouldn't let me go with him but somehow I convinced him so we where on our way to Matt's house or something like that.

He was driving really fast like way too fast so I grabbed the hand thingy for support and kind of shut my eyes. I was a little bit scared. Next thing I knew Nash laid his hands on my thigh and caressed it.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was focused on the road. He lowered the speed and I smiled a little bit. This boy is a real mystery. I don't know how he does it but he's pissed at me and the next minute he's comforting me.

He parked the car to a pretty big house which I guess was his friend's. He got out and opened my door for me but avoided looking at me.

We got to the front door and he just opened it as if it was his own, anyway why was it even unlocked? they all must be pretty good friends. I've never had a really close friend, let alone a best friend. I get pretty upsed about this kinds of stuff because people in my school don't really notice me because I'm always the geek girl in the class, just because I study my ass of for my good grades. 

As soon as the door swung open a  mixture of laughter, shouts and loud music entered through all my senses. Nash must have forgotten I was coming after him because as soon as he came in, he ran to the living room leaving me in the hall. I shut the door awkwardly and gave soft short steps to where the screams were from. 

I think I have given at least two steps and suddenly someone squeezed my waist and shouted in my ear. "OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!" 

I turned around and suddenly saw a pretty cute blonde boy, let me say, that was surely the one who scared me. He kept his hands on my waist and was laughing his ass off while I looked at him confused and speechless. After having a good laughed he said "So who are you? How did you came to my house? And why I had never seen before?"  

'Oh my god, what do I say what do I say' I started panicking. I was about to mumble something stupid when I heard somebody from behind. "Hmm, Matt she's with me." Matt let go off my waist and I turned to face Nash. His face was a little red and for some strange reason there was a little of tension in the air. They where both staring at each other weirdly. Matt had like a cocky smile and Nash was pretty angry. 

"Well let's go meet the boys shall we? I didn't get your name babe" Matt turned to me. "She's Anna." Nash answered before I could even breathe. Now they where both staring at each other with the same expression, like almost a defiant look. I'm literally not understanding what's up with them both but I hope they leave this aside because it's making me uncomfortable. 

NASH P.O.V 

It's only been one day with Anna and I can not stop looking at her. I literally do not know what is happening to me, this never happens to me to meet a girl and being so attracted to her as I am. 

This morning Hayes went to a friend's or something, and left me alone with Anna totalemente. Things were quite awkward between us because I didn't started things as I should have. I am such an idiot. Anyway it was really cute seeing her confused face. 

She asked if she could come to Matt's place with me and I instantly said a big fat NO. There was no way in hell I was going to bring her to Matt's house. It's a constant war between me and him because we always happen to be attracted to the same girls and he wins them every time and I'm not about that life. He's not going to get Anna. Just no. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I want to be with Anna, it's just that I can't stand Matt having every thing I could have had. It's annoying and he always brags about it later. 

We argued about a whole hour about her coming with me to Matt's and I ended up saying yes because it was getting old. I'm gonna have to put up for this then. We arrived and I was fucking excited because Taylor just returned from LA and I heard he bought a new corvette! I just couldn't wait for having a ride on it. 

I burst inside the front door, since it's always open and I kinda run to the living room where all the boys where messing arround. 

"Yo Naaaaaash whaddup bro!" Cam screamed and they all got up and came to our usual bro hug that ends up pretty much on a dog pile. We where all laughing and Taylor just began telling the story about Atlanta with Aaron when I noticed Matt wasn't here and neither was Anna. 

 I reached over Cam and whispered to his ear "Yo where's Matt?" he just shrugged and mouthed an 'I don´t now' as on queue, I heard a girl yelling "OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!" from the entrance. Anna.

I looked at the boys and they where really confused as they didn´t knew there was a girl in the house. I totally forgot about her I'm such an ass, I just left here there in the door what the hell. 

I got up from the couch and went to the front door and saw Matt grabbing her waist and laughing with her. Are you kidding me Matt? Already? A blast of heat reached my face and I instantly said "Hmm, Matt she's with me."  my voice, still, not even thinking it twice. 

He turned to me and so did her. He pulled his hands down and smirked at me. He knew what this was all about. He will now what to win her just because of me.

He started walking towards me but stopped and looked at Anna "Well let's go meet the boys shall we? I didn't get your name babe" and before Anna could say anything I cut her off and said "She's Anna" throwing darts to Matt's eyes. He just looked at me annoyed and walked off. Anna was probably really confused as I could tell from her look but never mind, she dosen't have to know the story. 

I guess I'm just going to have to keep an eye on Matt because he won't be breaking Anna's heart like he did with the other girls. Nope, not this time mate. 

// WORKING ON 5TH CHAP COMMENT AND VOTE BELOW FOR A QUICKER AND LONGER UPDATE// stay bautiful xx