18.

I woke up ruining one of the weirdest yet best dreams I've had in a while. I wanted to stretch myself but I was tangled in Nash's body. I smiled remembering how genuine and nice he seemed before the nap. I hope we stay like this everyday.

I gently moved his arms away and sat in the edge of the bed. I walked to my room so I can get changed and prepared a bag with thing's I'd need for later.

I crossed to wake Hayes up so that we can all go together.

He was sleeping in a position that was so weird and seemed so uncomfortable that a pig laugh escaped me.

"Hayes, wake up you lazy ass!! It's 9:30 PM" I said as I poked his ribs making him whimper in annoyance.

"C'mon Hayes we gotta go to Cam's"

"I'm not going shhhhh I'm trying to nap here" he answered slurring his words.

"What? Why?" I sat in his bed. He turned his face to me and tried to open his eyes a little but closed them immediately, rubbing them.

"Because I rather stay here and call some friends over" he said with his eyes closed and plopped his head back in the sea of pillows that his bed was.

I understood, he was the youngest out of them all maybe he prefers to hang out with kids his own age.

"Okay bud, if you change your mind call me and I'll pick you up" I messed his hair and closed the door behind me.

Now Nash, he needs to wake up or else we'll end up showing up at 1 AM.

I waked over to Nash's room and opened the blinds and crawled up the bed and started poking his cheek gently.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I said in a monotone voice.

He furrowed his eyebrows and woke up. He looked at me and closed his eyes again, this time grabbing me and makings me lay down in the bed again, "Shhh, we need to sleep".
I laughed and tried to get away but his grip was strong.

"Don't fight it" He said as he put his hand all over my face to closed my eyes. I laughed even harder and said

"Oh my god Nash c'mon get ready" as I struggled away from his arms.

I finally got away and stripped the covers off the bed making him scream "NOOOO, PUT EM BACK"

"No Nash, come on get out of bed and get ready" I laughed and went downstairs as I left him alone.

I reached the kitchen and my phone went off, I gazed at the screen to see who was calling. It was Matt.

"Hello" I said as I smiled for no reason at all

"Anna!! oh my god guys chill the fuck out she answered, yeah sorry about that, when are you guys coming we are all here" I heard a slight bickering in the background and also people yelling. I taped my free ear so that I could hear better

"Yup, we are on our way" I said, still smiling, I didn't knew why but hearing Matt's voice made me smile real big.

"Awesome then-" Someone cut him off

"Ayyyyye Anna!" Gilinsky screamed into the phone, I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled.

"Hello Jack" I smiled

"Dude give it back" I heard Matt yell in the background

"Give me a break Matt... ugh, Anna I got to go because some loser is tryn'a smack cam me, see ya in a bit" Jack says quickly, then I hear someone yell "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT AAAAAAAAAAHHH-" Then the phone call cuts off.

This night was going to be a little hectic I could already tell, the boys are really nice and fun to be around but I'm scared to think what could happen to be honest, I've never been in a sleepover with boys in my entire life.

"Why are you smiling like a goof?" Nash asked behind me. I blushed instantly and turned around at him.

"Nothing, you ready? the boys are all there" I babbled, tucking the strands of my hair back my ear. I grabbed my bag and looked for the car keys.

"How do you know they are all together? No, we're going in my car don't worry" He commanded, and put the keys back in the table.

"Matt called" I mumbled softly "Okay great, we should get going then, do you have your keys?" I almost choked on my words because of the speed they came out. I was aware of how bad I was on trying to dissimulate things but then again I don't think he cared at all.

"Sure" he answered grabbing some packs of junk food of the cupboard.

On our way to Cam's we stopped at a Taco Bell and ordered two Mnt Dew's. We both drank in silence and got there in matter of a couple of minutes. We didn't talked on our whole way there, it was kinda weird, he was being weird but I was so done with his mood swings that I didn't bothered to ask.

We reached the front door and all the boy's cars where parked outside. Nash's smile grew a bit and mine did too. The door was unlocked and Nash didn't cared to knock. I chuckled as I followed him inside.

I walked in and the scene before me was something to take in. Apparently there was a smack cam sesh and shaving cream was spread all over the place, and both Cam and Taylor looked guilty as hell. The Jacks where chasing Carter around trying to steal his whatever it was he was eating but he wouldn't let them anywhere near him. Matt was recording anything that crossed his way and was laughing his ass off. And then there where Shawn and Aaron, just too sweet to cause any riot, they just were cracking up totally caught up on what was happening on that house.

As soon as they noticed Nash was in the house the noise became louder and they made this stupidly cute dog pile to glad him in. They all seemed even more hyper than usual tonight and that made me smile.

"Anna!!" Jack Gilinsky shouts when he saw me, then they all start running towards me, I instinctively brace myself as they all try to hug me.

"Guys.." I tried to yell "Guys... I can't.. breathe" I struggled to say as Nash pushed them off of me. I looked at him and he was giving them a death glare, almost as if he was being jealous. I chuckled at my own thoughts and shacked them away.

"You guys help me clean this mess out so we can prepare dinner" Cam shouted and everyone headed to the living room. I investigated the house a bit and went first to the kitchen. The first thing I saw was a girl standing by the microwave waiting for something to be done. She was a tall, red haired curly girl who showed me her big red smile when she saw me.

She was wearing a crop top that said "Normal is Boring", with a silver mint high waisted skirt. She had black knee high socks matched with black chunky boots and some.. cat ears? For my first impression she was honestly the most confident girl I've ever met, I wish I could rock that outfit like she does.

"And you must be the famous Anna" She signaled me with her long sharp claw nails. "The boys had talked about you non-stop to me" She giggled.

I scratched my neck with my fingers and chuckled "Yes I'm Anna, and you must be Mahogany, nice to meet you" I said shyly.

She giggled again and said "Uhm, now that you're here, do you have any idea on how to cook burgers for eleven people? I promised the guys I was in charge of dinner but I just realized I had no idea how to cook them" She lifted her eyebrows at me looking really embarrassed. I laughed along with her.

"Of course I can, I can teach you come on, aprons on!"

Vote and Comment something nice if you've gotten this far

Tina :) xx