6.

After a few more questions, not one of them coming from Nash, I asked where the bathroom was. The thing between Matt and Nash intrigues me a lot. I don't want to get in between whatever they both are but I can't help but notice every time Nash gives Matt a dirty look its after Matt talks to me. And Matt seems to be having fun about Nash getting pissed of. 

I come down and the usual noise of them talking is gone. They where all looking at me and I stood froze. What is going on. I looked at them as I took in the scene in front of me. Both Matt and Nash where up in front of each other, as if they where discussing something, and the rest of the guys just looked at them and back to me. 

"What's going on?" I ask confused. Matt smiled at me. "Nothing, let's just keep playing 20 questions shall we?" They all nod. I know he was lying, something must have happened while I was upstairs. 

"Okay I have a question" Nash spoke up, earning all the eyes on him. "Blonde, or brown hair?" his look was almost drawing a smirk on his lips. What was even happening here? This is obviously something against Matt. I opened my mouth to answer that and for some reason, the stars aligned so that Cameron could interrupt me before I could even speak. 

"Come on, you can't ask her that! Not allowed. Maybe we should do something else." I just shut up and look at Nash. He was looking back at me and seemed almost like ashamed. 

We ended up just talking outside at the barbecue where Carter prepared some hamburgers for everybody. I actually was having a really good time, Shawn was playing his guitar and singing an Ed Sheeran song beautifully as I sat next to Cameron and Matt. They seem to be the ones who I get along the most because they just keep making me laugh everytime they open their mouths. 

I noticed before Nash wasn't enjoying anything of this because of how he was acting. So distant. He rolled his eyes whenever the guys told a joke or pulled a little prank on someone and kept looking at his watch. "Okay guys, it's pretty late. I think we're leaving now. Anna, come on." Nash stood up heading to the entrance. Everybody lifted their eyebrows and some of them even laughed. 

"Oh c'mon Nash you're kidding right? We where about to start an xBox sesh" they all nodded and looked at him. 

"Not tonight guys, Anna let's go." He replied and walked away. I heard multiple comments as I smiled at them and said goodbye like 'Someone's on his period' and mocked him in a friendly way. I reached the entrance and he was wating for me in the car.