29.

9:37. It was freaking 9:37 in the damn morning of a Saturday and my phone was buzzing like crazy. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms lazily only to plop myself down again in the messy jungle of pillows my bed was. Now that I think about it, this certainly is a amount of pillows for just one girl. I got carried away by my own thoughts about how many ways I could possibly die for sleeping in a pillow-crowded bed that I forgot my phone was still vibrating.

1234. I pressed the numbers of my not so secure password. I had at least 7 messages from Matt and strangely 1 from Shawn.

Matt send me a direction along with several messages.

-Good morning babe! Had a good sleep? xx

-We're rehersing for our next Magcon x :)

-I'm bored Anna:( come over

-JACK GILINSKY IS A DAMN FINE PIECE OF ASS AND HE GETS LAID EVERY WEEK. I chuckled at this one

-Sorry about that, Jack's been extra stupid today lmao

-WAKE UP!!!

-u dead?

Well that is a very nice way to wake up! It was still very early tho.

Shawn's text read: JACK G'S DICK IS SO BIG IT'S ACTUALLY ILLEGAL

I laughed so hard at this one because Shawn didn't even noticed Jack sent that, otherwise we would have sent a sorry text.

I texted Matt I was going to take a shower and then drive to the rehersals.

After about 15 minutes I got out and dressed myself. I put on my best skinny black jeans, some nice creepers and an old loose shirt tagged inside of the jean on the front side. My hair was not cooperating so I put it up in a nice messy pony-tail.

The building was about 20 minutes from here so when I finally reached it, they where on their break.

I said hi to Bart and Mahogany who where talking about something at the entrance and they gave me directions to find the guys.

I entered and wondered about, looking for the room but I completely forgot what they told me because I have the same mental span of attention as a three year old.

I opened the room that seemed like what they told me to go but I was completely and utterly wrong. Nash was inside a tiny janitor-alike closet talking to someone on his phone. Yeah fuck you too, luck!

"Oh, sorry I-I didn't.. I" I clumsily stuttered while wanting to escape from there as fast as I could, but for some reason I just stood froze waiting for something else to happen.

"Call you later man."

He hunged up and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Being in such a small space made it all seem more intimate. Like everything I owned was his and everything he owned was mine. It was crazy thinking that we actually despised each-other in this situation. It was like here, in this very dusty ass janitor's closet, we were nothing but all the good memories we got to actually share together.

"I'm going to go now" I said, pointing the exit, as stupid as it seemed.

I turned around only to be pulled back inside by his hand yanking my wrists.

We were inches apart from each other. His agonizingly intense blue eyes digging holes in mines. I couldn't exactly tell if he was mad at me or not.

Although it wouldn't make sense if he was but who even cared at this point, right? He always had a reason to be mad at me even if it wasn't my fault.

"Why?" He blurted out. His breath smelled like morning coffee.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why what?"

"Why him?" And I supposed he was talking about Matt.

"What do you mean 'why Matt' are you serious?" I started but I paused for a second to see if he was going to answer back, but he didn't.

"Why can't you just be happy for us? What did I do to you to make you hate me like this?"

I was on the verge of bursting out in tears and I don't even know why. I'm just sensible like that.

"Don't make me say it" he mumbled. He rested his head on my shoulder but more near my neck than anything.

I wanted to melt down and give him all the right answers but what the hell was he talking about? Why does he has this effect on me that I hate so much? So much was going on in my head in matter of just a few seconds that I found myself thinking of a remote quote I read somewhere.

'The truth is, you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath, I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt"

But I knew that was a little bit too much, but I can somehow still relate.

"I won't make you say nothing Nash, I'm leaving now"

I said softly. I'm sick and tired of this constant war between both of us so I figured I will be the one cutting it off.

"Do you love Matt?" He stopped me once again.

I looked at him taken aback. Why would he ask something like this? This is so personal

"I don't know... uhm, maybe I will, maybe I don't, it's been so little time jesus christ" I whispered.

A hint of a smile crept across his face. "You're too good for him. You're too good for anyone". He finished and he left the closet before I could.

Short chap. Pls don't hate me

Tina :) VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS U MAKE ME SO HAPPY