12.

I shook straight up in bed, feeling far off and unreal. My forehead was covered in sweat and I breathing heavily. "It's okay, Its fine, I'm here look at me" I heard Nash whisper in my ear. He was sited in my bed, shirtless, hugging me tight and stroking my hair protectively. He grabbed me by both sides of my arms and looked at me "Its okay, It was just a nightmare" he went back hugging, this time even tighter. Our bodies just fitted together perfectly, just like a puzzle.

I looked all around me, trying to get a sense of where I was. That was a terrible nightmare. Images flashed through my head all at once. I was crying and a sob escaped me. He continued rubbing my back and cooing in my ear "Shh, it's all right, it was just a dream, I'm here now" I slowly looked up at him, tears still streaming down my face. He looked really concerned. He wiped my tears and lifted me into his lap and cradled me.

I couldn't help but feel stupid and weak. I was breathing rapidly and hiccuping, "He-he was chasing me and I was running, and I couldn't find you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I began to sob again, my words came out like nothing, I don't even remember thinking them. He held me again and said "It's okay, its over now" I was still shaking but my hiccups came to and end.

I was nuzzled in Nash's shoulder, our bodies pressed tight together. His chest was warm and and hard, and his hands where wrapped around me like a protecting shield. We stayed in that position for a while, while I calmed down. He was here with me, comforting me and I was at ease now. I've never felt this comfortable with anybody in my life, It was like we just fitted perfectly. This was my favourite place to be now, in his arms, cuddled up with him. I felt protected and cozy.

He finally moved, but never too away from me, and opened my bed's blankets and got in. He signaled me to do the same. I got in and reached his arm for me. I rested my head and hand on his bare chest and he gently wrapped my back with his, drawing slight circles on it. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes and felt my head spin, slowly drifting into my sleep with the sound of his heartbeat. "You're always gonna be okay now" I think I heard him whisper in my hair, but I was drowning in my sleep so things weren't clear. I knew I was safe now. I was with Nash.

//SHORT BUT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS CHAPTER'S GOT ME FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY, VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT//

Stay bootyful :) xx

Tina