20.

After all the water competitions, which by the way me and Jack won at finals against Cam and Matt, we where all exhausted and had granny fingers and feets so we decided it was time to get the hell out.

Cam gave us all towels and we all hanged around for a bit. "Do any of you knows how to start a bonfire?" Cam said as he hugged his towel tight. We were all freezing now because we were super wet.

"Taylor and I are pros" Aaron said and they were, indeed.

In a few minutes we gathered around the bonfire and chilled for a bit. We were in a sort of circle, I sat beside both of the Jacks with which I laughed non stop every time I was around them.

The guys were talking about some vine things I barely understood. Paying more attention to other things like Nash, who was not around. I looked around to see if I could find him and I saw him by the backdoor texting someone.

He was smiling a lot and constantly touching his hair and I felt a sudden rush of intrigue.

"Who do you think he's texting babysitter?" Jack J said in an undertone so that only Gilinsky and I could hear him.

I cocked my head back to the bonfire. I guess I was staring at him for quite a while.

I shrugged my shoulders in disinterest but they laughed at me.

"Do you think it's one of his girls?" Gilinsky asked JJ. My lips parted slightly but I closed them quickly but not quickly enough for them not to see it. Dammit they are smart.

"Ohhhhh someone's jealous" JJ teased and Jack laughed along.

I lifted both my eyebrows at him and said "No i'm not!"

"I didn't even said your name" he continued. "Do you like him?" he spats, as they both started grinning like they had just heard the juiciest gossip ever.

"No!" I whisper-yell, they were starting to get on my nerves.

"Don't make it obvious sitter, he'll find out" Gilinsky whispered as JJ tapped my back just like competitors do when their partners lose. They stopped teasing me and continued talking with the boys.

I sighed out loud and hugged my knees together, burying my face in the space between.

Am I really that obvious? I found myself thinking. What? I don't even know If I like him! What am I even thinking about. If the Jacks thought I wasn't doing a good job hiding my supposed feelings towards him then maybe I should do something about it.

But I can't. Honestly every time Nash pays attention to me I feel some type of pressure to what I do, and when he touches me I feel helpless, as If I can't act for myself or decide. I do as he wants and I feel so good when I do that. I don't understand what's going on my mind right now.

As my thoughts continued running high-speed I looked at the fire pit and just watched the flames and wood cracking with those glowing fire colors. I heard footsteps approaching behind me so I looked up and saw Nash who was going to sit behind me. He sat and came closer, eliminating all the space between my back and his chest and hugged me by the waist. He placed his head on my shoulder and whispered "Hi" smiling and showing off his dimple.

My heart was racing and my temperature was high. I couldn't help but smile and return the Hi.

"It's movie time guuuuuurls" Matt shouted looking at us, they all stood up and went inside. Way to ruin a moment.

I sat with Gilinsky and Matt sat  beside me, we were in some sort of round casually taking. "So which movie do you want to watch?" Shawn asked, everyone shouted different scary movies at the same time but me, I shouted 'Lilo & Stitch' and everyone turned their heads to me and burst out laughing hysterically except for Nash and Mahogany. I crossed my arms and glared at them pouting. They laughed even more and Matt said, trying to control his laughter, "Cute" I rolled my eyes sighing and said "Okay, okay, scary movie, whatever" as I faked a smile. I notice Nash looking at me, he had a 'are you sure' and I gave him a 'whatever' look back and shrugged my shoulders.

They soon began arguing about which movie to watch and Jack J won. It was called 'Insidious' or something like that. I really just hope I don't get nightmares after this movie, that would be really embarrassing. It was actually embarrassing enough that Nash knows about it, I couldn't imagine the guys finding out.

"Anna can you go in my room and get some blankets, pillows and stuff?" Cam asked while fighting with Aaron playfully. "Sure" I smiled at him "Don't kill each other while I'm gone, I don't wanna miss it!" I shouted while searching his room.

It took a while but I found a door that had CAM written on it. I struggled to reach the shelf where the blankets where, because I wasn't tall enough, and heard someone laugh softly behind me. I looked at the door and Nash was resting in the door frame with his arms crossed and smiling at me. I looked at him and for the first time, he wasn't giving me the usual look. He was chuckling at me because I couldn't reach the shelf so I pouted and said "Help?" He laughed and walked over. He grabbed a few blankets and pillows as easy as it seemed and threw them in the floor. I grabbed half of them and he grabbed the rest.

"Thanks" I said softly, smiling and blushing at the same time. He laughed and said "Oh it's nothing, I usually help dwarfs in my free time so..." I smacked his arm playfully and said "HEY! I'm not that short!" he laughed even more and arched his eyebrows. "Yes you are!" - I sighed loudly "Oh shut up" I answered making him crack up again.

We got to the living room and Carter was eating Doritos with Matt, and the rest of the guys were talking and laughing while Aaron was already asleep in the couch, how adorable.

Everyone grabbed blankets and pillows and threw them in the floor and got comfy. "Anna, should we go put our PJ's on now?" Mahogany asked me while everyone were making their beds. "Sure! Gimme a minute" I said heading to get them.

I brought an oversized white sweater that said "Too dumb for New York, too ugly for L.A.", simple black PJ's shorts and plain black knees-high socks. I looked funny, but oh well. "You look hella cute" she smiled at me

Then we have Mahogany here, that literally shines beside me. She was wearing a cute white tank that said '2 cool 4 school' with some really short leopard print shorts. "You look cute too" I returned the compliment back.

I got my hair up in a messy bun and then we returned to the kitchen for some popcorn. We got back to the living room and Mahogany said "Who wants popcorn!" Making Carter to jump up yanking it from her hands. I noticed Matt checking me out which made me blush a bit. Just a little bit.

"You look great love" Shawn smiled at me and I thanked him. I sat next to sleepy Aaron in the couch hugging my knees and Nash came over sitting next to me with a blanket. "Wanna share?" He said right when Cam turned off the lights, I jumped a little and said "Sure" shyly.

GONNA LEAVE IT HERE HEHEHE. pls take a second to VOTE & COMMENT. I'll update as soon as I can, I've been hella busy lately

Thanks for all the possitive feedback I'm getting, I really appreciate it. I really do read all your comments and suggestions and I try to add them. sorry for the typos, stay beautiful.

Tina xx :)