23.

- Little side-note here, I'll be writing more explicit content for now on so if you don't feel prepared/ dislike reading that kinds of stuff, you've been warned. PG-13 - :) 

 The room was filled with heavy breathing. My back was against the cold wall and my legs where up & wrapped around his waist instinctively.

I couldn't help but kiss back, I felt fireworks as those soft lips melted gently with mines.

His hands were holding onto my thighs as he pressed his lips onto mines with passion. It all happened so quickly I had no time for thinking, not that I wanted to anyway. I was just breathing in the moment, his excessively hot and sweaty body combined with mine making it perfect.

My mind kept saying kiss him, regret it later. He pushed me further against the wall with his lips rughly playing with mines. We both seemed so hungry for this kissed it was almost unreal. Like we've been waiting for it since ages, I know I should have pulled back the moment he leaned it, but I didn't wanted to, It was wrong but his kiss, those lips and his wet body were addictive.

It was a groan he let out that made me snap back into reality. His tongue just crept on my lips asking me for entrance but I denied, then he grunted again and I opened me eyes moving my head back

"Nash this is not okay" I managed to say, my breath hitching with every word as I looked at him staring at my lips and closing the distance between us yet again.

It was me this time who leaned in, our lips molded together and moved in sync. I could have moved and walk away, but I didn't, I needed to taste him one more time, his kiss was all that mattered right now.

I grabbed his wet neck and placed my thumb tracing his long jawline.

I tilted my head back making his mouth end up moving the kissing spot, he kissed from my lower lip to the corner of them, then going all the way through my jawline leaving wet kisses to the spot beneath my ear, my damned soft spot.

"You and Matt made out?" He mumbled against my skin

"No" I said, but It came more like a seductive moan than other thing. I could tell this turned him on as he hungrily yet softly bit my neck.

He sucked on my skin making sure he leaved marks and grunted again. I don't know after how long, but soon he stopped. 

I pushed back gaining his same reaction but I didn't looked at his eyes this time, I coulnd't afford getting temped. I got on my feet and he hold me from my waist, not wanting me to leave.

"You've got a hickey" He said grinning. I showed him a small smile and he grinned even wider, as If I just answered a million questions he craved to know, but regret washed over me when I realized what we just did. 

"Why'd you kiss me?" My mouth bluntly spoke up. He looked nervous, like if he didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth to answer but being the disorderly bitch that I am, I cut him off. 

"Nash no, this is so wrong, you can't just kiss me like that"  I said as I placed my hands in his hard chest backing him off.

I am aware of how wrong that was, but god dammit, kissing him felt so right that I didn't wanted it to be that way, so I managed to screw everything up. Matt was literally two rooms away and I can't even stress how bad I felt about it.

He didn't said a word, I saw how his smirk faded way as he let go off me. I stood for a few seconds staring at him processing the previous events, he looked hurt, I'm sure he didn't expected this and neither did I. His expression shifted so quickly it scared me, he was frustrated and angry as ever.