32.

I looked down at his bulge as he did too. We were both gasping because of the previous episode. I was still on top of him, with my hand pressed to his chest. I kissed him again, harder, and grabbed at the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. I trapped his bottom lip between my teethes as he hissed "Bite my lips one more time and I promise to fucking rip your clothes off" on the most sexiest voice ever. That ringed a bell on my brain, making me self-conscious of the whole situation.

I closed my eyes and tied my hair up in a messy bun and hoped off his lap, keeping my hand resting on his torso. He grabbed it and caressed it while looking at me with empty eyes. I mean, I just made him have an orgasm for god's sake. 

I looked at him back and shifted awkwardly. "I told you. Ya wear those damn shorts way up too high. It's driving me crazy" He cracked, talking on a very low raspy voice. I rolled my eyes showing a hint of a smile. 

"Shut up and go shower" I changed the subject. He sat up and leaned over me. "You're playing with matches, and I have a paper heart"  he finished, talking to me dead in the eye, and with that he left me in the room and went right inside the bathroom. 

I just stood there. Just stood there and looked at were Nash was seconds earlier. What the hell was that? First of all it was kinda cheesy and, I don't know, not him at all, but still. I was the one playing with matches? ME? And HE had a paper heart? What was all that about? He is gotta be kidding me, I'm serious right now. He is not okay, he needs Jesus.

How come he has the NERVE to say that? It looks as If I'm literally overreacting over here but just think it through with me okay? He is the one acting all 'I don't really know what I'm feeling right know' and kissing me and getting mad at me all the time and just acting like a real ass to me all day. And now, he thinks he can say something like that and make me feel like I'm the one playing with his feelings? Because to me, that's what he wanted to say.

What else could he be meaning with that if not? He makes me feel the wrong feelings all the time and I'm done.

I stood up and entered the bathroom quietly. He didn't even noticed because the curtains weren't see-through. "YOU ARE OUTTA YOUR MIND" I scribbled on the fogged mirror. I locked myself in my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I had several texts from Matt. Way to make me feel a lot more shitty now. I answered them and soon we started talking about random things. We were talking about how Cameron was always busy and all when he texted me out of nowhere "Can't wait to see you"

 I frowned. "Babe we saw each-other this morning tho..." That was weird. I got worked up real fast and thought of the most stupidest things ever. He would never cheat me, he wasn't like that. He wasn't like me. "Oh yes, but I miss you, don't you miss me???" He answered quickly. I smiled lightly, I am a shitty girlfriend. He should dump me. I am definitely telling him tonight. I don't care if Nash is against it, but It's my responsibility to tell him. 

I stopped answering his texts and went over my closet. I needed to find something to wear for tonight. I ended up taking a flowy white skirt and a nice black tank. I threw the clothes on top of my bed and hoped in the shower, blasting on Wild Life. Jack and Jack did a hell of a good work on that song. After I finished I wrapped a towel on my body and went over to the mirror, when I noticed a note. "Only for you xx" was written on the foggy mirror. I stared at it, wondering when the hell did he entered the bathroom. After a few minutes, I smiled. 

Matt texted me he was going to pick me up before the party so that I could go to his house and all that jazz. I finished drying my hair and did my make up. Then I tried my clothes and thought they looked nice. This happens literally once every a thousand years. I unplugged my phone and stuffed my bag with random things I would most likely not use at all.