27.

- Two days later -

Two days. It's been two days since many things have changed. My feelings and emotions and lets be real right now, my life had turned 180' degrees since I set foot on this house. I don't even know if its for better or for worse but I don' like how things are going on, at all. I just don't feel like myself anymore. It's like the old me I knew was long gone. This whole new me is someone I'm getting sick of. But what pisses me off even more is that even though I try and try, I can't change this new version.

I can't tell the difference with anyone else but when I'm with Nash I can. I was used to be all by myself, my large collection of books and my deep thoughts. Now all I seem to do is worry about a boy and not necessarily the one I should he worrying about. I'm scared, annoyed, frustrated but mostly hurt.

Me and Nash have become the worst & best enemies. He despises me and I can't stress enough how it hurts me. He is calling me names every time he talks to me, if he ever does. Every time he has even the most little chance he gets out of himself and turns into a prick. I know that what Nash thinks of me shouldn't matter but I can't help it and I hate me for that. I'm doing great with Matt and It kills me to know I can't stop working myself up because of Nash. I need to take control but I don't even know how to. I don´t understand what mistake I made for him to suddenly hate me this much. I used to think I had feelings for him but luckily that turned out to be wrong. I have never wanted to stay away from anyone in my entire life but when It comes to him, I´d gladly agree. 

Leaving that to a side note, today me and Matt are going to a date. I'm sensing that he might even ask me to be his girlfriend tonight since we have been very very close lately. I'm actually so glad I gave Matt a chance, he has been nothing but supportive and genuinely nice to me. He is always sticking up by my side when Nash shoots an awful comment at me. At this stage of the game all the boys have noticed the constant war between me and Nash and despite all the ways they try to stop him, he dosen't listen. But I don't get butt-hurt most of the times, I, somehow, find the courage to spat right back at him. He is not used to me answering back so he is shocked by it and stops it. 

In a few minutes Matt is going to be here so I was just looking at myself in the mirror and nervously picking at my nails. I got out of the room and made my way to the bathroom but the odds weren't in my favour this time, I bumped into Nash. I tried to ignore him in hope that he'd just walk past me but again, no, I'm not that lucky. 

He grabbed my wrist and stopped my smirking like and idiot. "Whoa there stop your horse cowboy" Yeah first, I'm a girl not a boy and second who even says that?! I just rolled my eyes at him and shook his hand out of my wrist. "Were are you going, sitter?" I said while he put both his hands behind his back like a soldier. "Out." I answered back. 

"Out where, idiot?" I rolled his eyes. "That's non of your business, fuck off" Okay there was a need for being rude at him, he just called me idiot. "Yeah it is, you're at my house I want to know where you at when you're not here." and that made no sense at all but I knew he wouln't drop it until I told him what he wanted to hear. "I'm going to have dinner out with Matt, happy?" I sighed annoyed. It's incredibly amazing how he manages to change my mood so damn fast. 

He walked towards me and leaned in to my ear and whispered "Actually yes, I now can walk freely in the house knowing that your stupid cute face won't be around" and with that, he disappeared. He left me there in the middle of the hallway completely frozen by what I have just heard. It's like it wasn't even real. From the past days all I've been hearing from him to me are just insults and awful comments. What was that?

The time finally came and I heard the doorbell rang, I shook my Nash thoughts back and remembered I was going on my first day tonight. My hands were shaking and I felt nervous. Really nervous. Like this is the first time I was going to a proper date with a guy because let's face it, the festival wasn't quite a date, It was just me looking after teenage boys causing riot on a music festival. 

I straightened my dress before opening the door. In front of me stood a stunning and handsome Matt Espinosa who I noticed, parted his lips slightly while analyzing me from head to toe. I smiled at him and he smirked back, he grabbed my hand led me out of the front door to his car. "Wow Anna.. you look.. beautiful" and I noticed this was the first time he ever called me beautiful, he referred to me as hot and I didn't quite liked that to be honest. Beautiful just seemed genuine and actually liking what he saw.

I smiled like the stupidest girl ever "You don't look bad yourself, did you showered?" I joked. He laughed and opened the car door for me. "You wish" he said, and I laughed. 

We drove for more or less than 15 minutes and I was already having a good time, he talked non-stop and my tummy was hurting because of the laughter he provoked me. We finally got to the restaurant and I gasped when I entered inside. It was a huge Thai food restaurant and the most beautiful one I've ever seen. "Table for Espinosa?" He said and the waitress led us to our table. I looked around and I noticed that everyone here was dressed in a very glamorous and fancy way and I instantly regretted wearing just a simple tight black dress. I remembered to complement it with a beautiful necklace I stole from my mum but still, I wasn't fitting here. 

We ordered our food and I laughed because Matt chose the most spicy ones. "Don't worry, I've tasted worse that whatever I just ordered" was his excuse. I ordered a simple spicy but not too spicy chicken with a rare rice they had, and It was actually good. After talking about random things he finally asked what I wanted to avoid. "So how are things with Nash?, Did he said something today?" I just shrugged and answered "Uhm, the usual, nothing I can't handle" and he clearly understood I didn't wanted to talk about it. 

After finishing, Matt paid and we left to the house in his car. I was still thinking about what Nash said to me earlier and Matt noticed I was zoned out. "Hey you" he said as he poked my cheek "You sure are cute" and that was all it took for me to shook the thoughts out. I smiled the whole way back and when we reached there he got out with me. 

I stood in front and looking up at him "I don't wanna go inside yet" I pouted. He grabbed both my hands and pecked my lips "Let's go for a walk" 

We were walking around the house hand by hand. "Thank's for tonight Matt, I had a great time." I took the opportunity to thank him. This was a proper date. This was my first date. 

He stopped walking and face me grabbing my other hand as well. "I like being with you" we were inches apart so he just talked quietly despite we were actually alone. He kissed my lips for a few seconds and then before pulling apart he rested his forehead in mine. This wasn't our first kiss but the moment made it feel like it was. I still had my eyes closed and I believe he had his closed too. "Be my girlfriend" I looked at his big hazel orbs and a small smiled crept at my lips. "I've been meaning to say this for a while, I know we met just this summer but I feel it's the right thing to do" He said slowly in the same low tone which made his voice sound more mature and manly. 

I brought my lips back in his and he kissed me back. "I take that as a yes" He laughed while hugging me and pulling me up. I laughed too.

As we walked back to the house I found myself thinking 'You are probably going to break my heart, and I'm definitely going to let you'

Vote & Comment cutie pies :)

- Tina :)